(Daiya & young!Mondo) Sister

Daiya x Fem!Reader x young! Mondo
This is kind of sad. It starts pretty fluffy tho.
When Daiya is in high school, he had a loving girlfriend who spent a lot of time with him. Her name was Y/N. Mondo wasn't very fond of her. Y/N tried not to take it personally because she knew that Mondo just wanted his older bro's attention.

Whenever, the boys' mother was working, Y/N and Daiya would stay to watch Mondo.

Timeskip

"Why can't I go with you?" Mondo whined.
"Mondo, I'll be back when you wake up. Be a man and don't get in trouble."
Y/N whispered to Daiya, "Be safe."
"Take care of Mondo."
"I will."
"I know." Daiya said, hopping on his motorbike.

Y/N and Mondo watched him leave. Mondo groaned. He didn't want to spend the whole night with her.

"You want a milkshake?"
Mondo's bad mood faded. He was a sucker for milkshakes! Y/N smiled warmly and dragged Mondo into the kitchen.

After a sweet milkshake, Mondo sat on the couch and watched some T.V. Mondo yawned after the third pisode of whatever T.V. show he was watching.

"Mondo, time for bed."
"Five more minutes."
"Nope."
Mondo trudged to his room, Y/N right behind him.
"Will you be my sister one day?"
Y/N almost choked on her spit.
"Umm... that all depends on if your brother wants me to marry him."
"He does. He really likes you. Whenever you aren't around, he never shuts up about you."
Y/N smiled.
"We'll see. Goodnight, Mondo."
"Goodnight, Y/N."
Y/N closed the door to his room and walked to the room that she often shared with Daiya. She laid down on the sheets and took in the scent of her lover(they had always been safe about doing the thing~). She buried herself in blankets and fell asleep.

A knock awoke her with a jolt. At first, she thought it was Daiya; but Daiya just walked in whenever he wanted (even when Y/N wasn't decent).
She cautiously opened the door only to find Mondo with eyes filled with tears.

"I know it's not manly, but I had a nightmare." He whispered.
"Come into bed with me."
Mondo hopped up and wiped his face with his sleeve. Y/N pulled him close.
"You're safe with me."
The two fell asleep almost instantly, Y/N holding Mondo like a mother holding her child.
Daiya came back not long after. He hung up his coat and went to Mondo's room. His bed was empty. He walked to his room. Maybe Y/N had taken him somewhere. His heart melted when he saw what was in his room. His girlfriend was sounds asleep holding his little brother like a teddy bear. He climbed into bed with them, draping his arm around Y/N. He fell asleep.

After a few more years of dating, Daiya finally proposed. Obviously, Y/N said yes. They had finally gotten married! It wasn't formal, just as they wanted.
"Hey, Daiya, I need to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"We're gonna be parents."
Daiya blinked. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Y/N.
Daiya decided it would be a good choice to retire. He didn't want to end up in jail or somehow leaving his child fatherless.
Mondo had grown into a very manly high schooler. He was just like his brother, strong, independent, and kind towards girls. He was also very determined to earn his spot as the next leader of The Crazy Diamonds. He didn't want the title just handed to him. As many of you know, Daiya died that night. Mondo was the one that had to tell Y/N in the end. He collapsed onto his knees in front of her.
"Y/N, I'm sorry. Daiya's dead and it's all my fault!" He cried.
Warm tears poured down Y/N's face.
"He told me to take care of you!" Mondo cried.
"Stop!", Y/N said through gritted teeth, "He wouldn't want you to be sad. He wouldnt want you to blame ypurself. He would want you to be a man and face it."
Y/N walked to her room without saying another word. She collapsed on the bed. Tears were streaming as y/N tried to keep it together. Tried. She didn't know what she was going to do. She was pregnant and the father was dead!

Y/N tossed and turned all night, her head clouded by worry. She jumped out of bed and knocked on Mondo's door.

"Mondo, I can't sleep."
Mondo had slept either. The overwhelming guilt kept him awake. He opened the door to face the terrified woman. The woman who had been like an older sister to him almost his whole life. She walked in, immediately noticing his tired eyes and tousled heir, and sat down on his bed. Tears cascaded down her face.

"Mondo, I don't know how I'm going to do it."
"Do what?"
"Mondo, I'm gonna have a baby!"

His eyes widened. He had left a child fatherless.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry!" Mondo cried.
His eyes stung.
"Mondo, it isn't your fault! You loved him just as much as I did."
Mondo fell silent. He wrapped his arms around her just as she had done when he was a child. Except, Daiya wouldn't come later to hold them both. Warm memories reminded Y/N of Daiya. Instead of crying her eyes out, a warm smile spread across her face.
"You look just like him with your hair down." She whispered, running her hands though his hair.
"You'll be fine, Y/N. I'll keep you and the baby safe."
Y/N smiled.
"You even act like him. He raised you right."
"You certainly helped."
"You're the best, little bro."
Y/N had never called him that before.
"You'll be a great mom, big sis."

Mondo got his letter of acceptance to Hope's Peak in a matter of months. Y/N was a lot farther along in her pregnancy. Mondo was hesitant about going to Hope's Peak. How was Y/N going to keep going?! He was about to leave when he asked, "Are you sure? I could just not go there and stay with you."
"Mondo, I'll be fine, go out and have fun with the other kids. By the time you get back, Daiya will be be with me, waiting for you to come back."
Daiya, that was the name that Mondo and y/n agreed upon for the baby after finding out it was a boy.
"Be safe! I love you! Make me proud, little bro!" She said kissing his cheek, similar to how a mom would say goodbye.

Timeskip

Y/N held Daiya close. Where was Mondo? He should have come back two months ago. Daiya wailed. Y/N shushed the crying child.
"I guess it's just you and me, baby."

You guys can request anything

Thanks for reading!