(Souda) Help Me Sleep

You were restless, but you didn't know why. Was it the whirring of the fan above you? Was it the light snores of your boyfriend, Souda beside you? No, white noise usually helped you sleep. You just didn't know.

Getting out of bed, you walked toward the kitchen to get a glass of water. Once your thirst was satisfied, you slipped back into bed.

"What's got you up?" Souda grumbled, the noise of your footsteps must've woken him.

"I don't know, just can't sleep." You replied.

"Anything I can do?"

You though for a moment. Riding in a car always helped you sleep when you were younger.

"Actually, yes. Could you maybe take me for a drive?" You asked nervously.

Souda dragged himself out of bed and threw a shirt on. Letting out an ungodly roar of a yawn, he grabbed a pair of sweatpants. He ran a quick hand through his hair and grabbed the keys to the car (which he often performed maintenance on himself). After opening and closing the passenger door for you, he sat down in the driver's seat.

"Thank you, Souda!" You said as enthusiastically as you could, after the engine roared to life.

"No problem! I'm glad I can at least try to help!" He said, flashing a shark tooth grin.

The radio played a quiet pop toon, and you lightly tapped your foot to the beat.  That is, until you felt your body become too tired to move. The music, Souda humming, and the whirring of the engine slowly lulled you to sleep.

You opened your eyes when you felt the car slow to a halt.

"Shhh shhhh shhhhh, go back to sleep." Souda muttered.

You nodded slowly before your eyelids fluttered closed.

You woke up to the sun shining brightly in your face; you didn't remember getting into bed. Did Souda carry you? Souda laid next to you, snoozing peacefully. The keys were gripped tightly in his hand.

"Thanks again." You whispered, planting a kiss on his cheek and disappearing into the kitchen to make coffee for the both of you.

I've got a few more of these already written, and they just have to go through a bit of minor editing. (They're longer than this) I've also been going through some of your requests! I also wanted to know if I should do a book of BNHA oneshots?

Up next:
Leon x Barista!Reader

Yandere!Teruteru x Heartbroken!Reader