(Ishimaru) Picking Fights

Y/N had anger issues.  Really bad anger issues.  (His/her) hot headed personality often landed (him/her) in detention.  Of course, people thought it was funny when Y/N got upset.  This often resulted in Y/N getting angrier and beating up whoever tried to make him/her mad.  Ishimaru Kiyotaka was always chasing after the young thug.

"YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY?!  KEEP LAUGHING AFTER MY FIST IS DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!"

"GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST, MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

It was Y/N and Mondo.  They were frequent rivals. (Let's pretend he wasn't against hitting girls if u r a girl)The two people didn't mix well do to their matching personalities.  Ishimaru had to break it up.  He didn't want to see Y/N or his bro get hurt.  He tried to get between the two.  Y/N aimed (his/her) fist at Mondo and flung it full force...right at Ishimaru.  He fell down after the impact.

"Holy shit!" Y/N said.

"This is your damn fault!" Mondo yelled.

"Just help me get him to the nurse's office."

Y/N and Mondo successfully carried Ishimaru to the nurse's office, where he was placed on a bed.  Y/N sat down, watching him.

"Why are you waiting here?"

"I knocked him out, didn't I?  The least I can do is wait here until he wakes up, so I can apologize."

"I might as well keep you company."

Y/N raised an eyebrow to the sudden change in attitude, but didn't say anything about it.  They began to talk and realized that they weren't as different as they thought.  This how friendships are born, punching people in the face and sitting in the nurse's office.

After a few hours, Ishimaru woke up with a pounding headache.

"What happened?" he asked.

He jumped when he noticed Y/N and Mondo watching him.

"I would like to apologize for knocking you out." Y/N whispered.

Ishimaru had a dazed look on his face.  He looked at Y/N and Mondo, who seemed to be getting along.

"You aren't fighting?"
"Nah, we're bros now."

Ishimaru was even more surprised.  He had never seen the two get along.

Timeskip

After, Y/N and Mondo became friends, Ishimaru ended up spending a lot of time with them.  They sat together during their breaks and sometimes went places to hang out as a group.

Now that Y/N had friends, (he/she) chilled out a bit.  The constant fighting stopped.  It also helped that the ex-thug was totally crushing on Ishimaru.  (He/she) was trying so hard to keep out of trouble so Ishimaru would like (him/her) more. Y/N often told Mondo of (his/her) crush.

"You need to just tell him."
"I can't.  The guy has never looked at someone in a romantic way. I might as well be asking a brick wall on a date."
"That's not true."
"Name one person he has ever liked.  He'll never like me back!"
At this point, tears started to form in Y/N's eyes.
"Yelling is not welcome in a school environment!" Ishimaru said.
Y/N looked him in the eyes and ran off.
"No running in the halls!"
Y/N didn't pay attention and continued running to (his/her) dorm.
"Now you've done it, idiot!" Mondo said, walking towards Y/N's dorm.
"Idiot?"
"Can't you tell (he/she) likes you?!"
"Likes...me?"
Y/N heard a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" (He/she) asked, trying to cover (his/her) cracking voice.

"It's Mondo."
Y/N unlocked the door and looked up at the tall biker who let himself in.  Though Mondo wasn't into hugging people, he knew that his friend needed someone.  He carefully wrapped his arms around the crying (boy/girl).
"I just don't understand!" (He/she) cried.

Mondo didn't reply. He wasn't good with comforting people.  He looked toward the door that stood ajar.  A familiar black haired boy with a white uniform stood there, watching the two.  Mondo gestured for Ishimaru to come in.  He took careful silent steps toward them.

"I tried to do better, Mondo. I didn't want him to think I was trouble because I picked so many fights." (He/she) hiccuped.

Ishimaru was shocked. Did Y/N really love him?  He wrapped his arms around (him/her). Mondo let go and slipped out of the room.

"You're not Mondo." Y/N said looking up.
(He/she) was shocked when (he/she) saw Ishimaru.
"This must be a dream." (He/she) whispered, pulling him closer, "A really good dream."

"I like you as well, Y/N." Ishimaru said.

Y/N embraced him.  (He/she) didn't know if this was a dream or not, so might as well take it while you can.  If it was a dream, Y/N didn't want to wake up.

You guys can request anything

Thanks for reading!