(Hagime) Antenna

I walked aimlessly around the beach, looking for a missing student.  For all I know, he's not even on the island.  A UFO could have taken him away.  I got to Hope's Peak because I was the Ultimate Xenologist.  I studied extraterrestrial things.  You could says I was basically fascinated by aliens, which I believe exist.

"Hajime?" I called.
I didn't get a response. Yep, he's been abducted by aliens. I heard a groan.
"Hajime!" I said walking toward the sound.
There was Hajime passed out on the beach, covered in sand.  I didn't know Hagime that well. I had just met him today actually. Waves crashed against the sand.
"Hajime! Wake up!" I said.
He sturred, but didn't get up. I flicked him upside the head. His eyes fluttered open.
"Come on, alien boy, we need to meet up with everyone else!" I laughed.
"Alien...boy?" He asked.
I poked his ahoge. It didn't look quite right.  He slapped my hand away. Maybe he didn't want me touching it because it was a communication device!
"Is that your antenna? Do you need it to call people from your home planet?" I asked.
I didn't actually believe Hajime was an alien, but it was fun to see his reaction.  He gave me a confused look as if to say 'Are you high?' I can guarantee you, I was most likely not on drugs.
"I'm kidding! Now come on let's go see the others." I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him away.
"Where am I?"
I bit my lip. I don't know how I'm supposed to answer.
"I don't quite know where we are. I woke up here."
I sighed. I looked up at the sky that had become dark by now. I used to look up at the sky through a telescope, looking for UFOs and other sorts of extraterrestrial activity. I closed my eyes, allowing myself to be embraced by old memories.
"What's your talent?" I asked him.
"...I can't seem to remember my talent." He said.
"You'll find out eventually! I'm the Ultimate Xenologist, so I study aliens and stuff." I said.
"That's interesting..."
Something about Hajime made me think he didn't believe in aliens.
"I know it's hard to believe, but you never know what's out there."
We walked in silence toward the others. 
"Here we are, antenna boy." I said.
He grumbled at the nickname and walked off to meet the others.  Maybe I could become closer with Hagime.  He seemed nice, somewhat salty, but nice.  I laughed at the thought and looked at the sky again.  Thank you weird UFO that dropped Hajime on the island!  I smiled and joined the others.