(Makoto x Scared!Reader)

This was requested by @badger76
I hope it is to your liking!

Thump

Thump

Thump

Y/N listened to his/her heart race. He/she felt so powerless, so weak. Y/N forced him/herself to stop crying. He/she had to be strong.

Makoto walked toward the cafeteria. It was about time that everyone had breakfast and checked that nobody had died the previous night. He heard a strange noise. Was it sobbing? It was coming from Y/N's room. He knocked on the door. The door opened, and Makoto came face to face with a wrench/needle.(Boys received tool kits; girls got sewing kits)

"Y/N, it's just me!" Makoto yelped.

"How do I know you won't kill me?!" Y/N said, gripping the makeshift weapon with the grip of a boa constrictor.

Makoto lifted his hands for Y/N to see, revealing nothing.

"You have nothing to worry about. I won't hurt you!"

Y/N embraced him in a hug.

"You have no idea how great that is to hear!" he/she whispered before breaking the hug.

Makoto sat down on his/her bed. He patted the spot next to him.
"Do you want to get something off your chest?"
Y/N nodded and sat down next to him.
"I don't think I can do it! I'm trying to stay strong for my family, but I'm afraid."

"Y/N, you don't have time be strong all the time. We'll be fine, and we will get out of here."

"You don't know that!" Y/N said, almost yelling.

Makoto pulled him/her close, effectively silencing him/her.

"Yes, I do. We'll be fine." Makoto whispered.

Y/N calmed down slightly. Just having Makoto around made everything seem better. Sometimes, all you need is someone to be there for you and tell you that you'll be okay.

"Makoto?"

"Yes, Y/N?

"Thank you."

What's next:
Saihara x Tiny!reader

You guys can request anything

Thanks for reading!