• The Playlist •

All the songs below belongs to Coldplay.
• • •

1. The Scientist

"Nobody said it was easy. It's such a shame for us to part."

2. Fix You #1

"And the tears come streaming down your face. When you lose something you can't replace."

3. Fix You #2

"When you love someone but it goes to waste."

4. True Love

"Tell me you love me. If you don't, then lie, oh lie to me."

5. Magic

"And with all your magic, I disappear from view. And I can't get over, can't get over you."

6. Hymn For The Weekend

"Put your wings on me, wings on me. When I was so heavy."

7. Miracles

"When I look in your eyes, I forget all about what hurts."

8. Green Eyes

"I came here with a load, and it feels so much lighter since I met you."

9. Talk

"Do you feel like a puzzle you can't find your missing piece?"

10. Up & Up

"When you're in pain, when you think you've had enough. Don't ever give up."

11. Birds

"Close your eyes and see. We'll be birds flying free."

12. A Sky Full Of Stars

"Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark. I'm gonna give you my heart."

13. Everglow #1

"So if you love someone, you should let them know."

14. The World Turned Upside Down

"What is this feeling that I can't explain? And why am I never gonna sleep again?"

15. One I Love

"Could you come home, come home forever? Surely things in the band keep us together."

16 Warning Sign

"I realized that you were an island and I passed you by. And you were and island to discover."

17. Life in Technicolor II

"Oh, love don't let me go. Won't you take me where the streetlights glow?"

18. Us Against The World

"And tonight I know it all has to begin again. So whatever you do, don't let go."

19. Till Kingdom Come

"I hear you laugh, I heard you sing. 'I wouldn't change a single thing.'"

20. I Bloom Blaum

"Ask me so sweetly, what do I do? And who do I sing for? Well, honey I sing about you."

21. Things I Don't Understand

"How often people change? No two remain the same. Why things don't always turn out as you planned?"

22. Shiver