Chapter👑Three[Edited]

I walk to east of the school for lunch and not to my surprise that Jason kid is the center of attention.

I sit at the table in the corner and wait for my best friend Aaron. It's no surprise that he's late again.

I can't believe,well I can believe, that he has attention already,but I can't believe that he's walking over to my table?

"Hey your Kani Crapper right?" He says with a little too much confidence in his face.t

He must have been with Vironica, because she's the only who calls me that, and Ms. Freshman she just can't get my last name right.

"It's Cooper, and what do you want?"I said sounding rude.

"I just wanted to say hi and invite you to my party." Jason says while sitting down at the table."Why would you invite me? There are a bunch of way hotter girls you could ask to go but why me?" I asked, staring at him.

Jason relaxed his shoulders a bit."Well, for starters your cute." I could feel myself grow hot.I looked away from his face to hide my visible sweat. "Secondly your smart and perfect to help me understand my math homework."

He's only going to invite me because I get good grades in math? Who does he think he is?

"So what I'm hearing is, your only inviting me to your party because I get good grades in math?" I look back at him sternly just in case he didn't get a hint.

"No not at all, that attitude of yours is very interesting, just reconsider going please?" Jason hands me an envelope with my name on it in cursive.My stern face turns to a soft sarcastic look.".....Fine I'll think about it." I snatch the envelope out of his hands. Jason smirks as he gets up from the table.

I didn't even question the fact that he had written my name on an envelope just so I could go to his party.

I could feel Veronica's snake eyes watching me and Jason. As soon as he leaves Aaron approaches me." Woah, I see someone took my advice! So this ship sailing or what?" Aaron says with a happy look on his face."No, and he approached me and even asked me to go to his party on Friday." I say while showing Aaron the envelope.

"He is so in to you! So are you going?" Aaron said as he examined the envelope.

"Absolutely, not."

"But why?! You need to open up a little Kani this is a big opportunity!" He said his face and voice grows irritated.

"Why would I go to some lame party? It's only the first week of School." I said and Aaron's face finally turned into a frown.

"Open up a little! And when you change your mind hit me up okay? I heard Sienna Rogers will be there too, she may be dumb but she's hot!" He said and weirdly rubbed his hands together.

I roll my eyes at him in annoyance. It has been a while since I've been to a party. And Jason Onning is really hot. What am I saying? I am not going to that party.

Right?

Hey dudes hope like the chapter Don't forget to vote!

K baiii