Chapter👑Thirty-eight[Edited]

Thursday

Kani's house
__________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a day since that Australian family came to live with us and I already hate it. Their son,Fryday , acts all nice in front of his parents, but so mean when I speak to him.

I walk through the hall of the house when I accidentally bump into him."My bad." I apologised to him. Of course he had a snarky remark in response."Watch where your going or you can't do that either?" He said as he crossed his arms at me.

I faced him with my hands on hips still holding my bored expression.
"I can see perfectly fine. Thanks so much for your concern Wedsenday."

He furrowed his eyebrows angrily."Excuse me my name is Fryday not Wedsenday."

"Nah, I think Wednesday suits you better. You're both moody, emo, and would look amazing in pigtails." I said with a smug look on my face.

"What?" He yelled as he suddenly came towards me and pinned me to the wall. He grabbed my face harshly and pulled it close to his face. Our faces were inches apart.

"What are gonna do? Hurt me?" I said sounding like I wasn't scared, which I totally was.

"Go do that in your room not in the hallway." We immediately turned our heads to the side to see Devanie standing in the hallway with her arms crossed.

"D-Devanie it's not-" I was cut off by Friday letting go of my face and dragging me to the guest room where he stayed at.

I shoved his grip off of me as soon as we entered the room."Don't touch me!"

Fryday scoffed at me."You think I want something from you? Please your the last one on the list."

I rolled my eyes and went to the door. I turned the knob and he grabbed my hand immediately.He turned me around to face him, he stared hard at me."I mean it Kani,if you don't stay away I don't know what I would do.."

"You were telling me to piss off just yesterday. Do me a favor and keep it in your pants." I said and with that I snatched my hand out his and left the room, making sure to slam the door behind me.

I don't think I'll get used to this.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon

K BAIIIIII