Chapter👑Seventy-two[Edited]

Kani's POV
__________________________________________________________________________________

I held on to Safari's arm tightly. Everything felt cold. A gun was pointing at us. No where to run and no where to go.

"Turn around." The voice said and I glanced at Safari. She kept her head down and her eyes shut.

I took a deep breath in and looked down at the floor. I was scared.I tug Safari's arm signaling her to turn around. We face the man, there was indeed a gun pointing right at us.

What was even more weird was that there was no one else, no back up. I looked at the floor then I looked at a pipe that was laying behind some crates.

Maybe I have plan, maybe I can get both Safari and I out of here alive."Follow me." He says and turns around. I ran to the pipe that was on the floor, but I still held on to Safari tightly. The guy immediately turned around as soon as he heard quick shuffling.

Boom

Without hesitation he turned around and shot his gun.

But he missed.

I let go of Safari and ran, but she ran with me. Before the man could react I hit him in the head with the pipe causing him to fall face first. Safari grabbed the pipe out my hand and hit him with it again.

"He's already knocked out what was that for?" I said as I stepped back from her.

She turned around to look at me with this crazy look in her eyes."Knocked out? I deserve to kill him. He tried to kill us!" She yelled at me.

"But we can't risk killing a man, let's just go before the other ones find us again." I said as I grabbed Safari's hand and we both started speed walking down the street.

"You may not afford to kill him, but I can." Safari said angrily as we continued to speed walk.

This whole thing may be ridiculous and stupid and I'm aware that I could really get myself killed for this.

Am I scared?

Definitely, but I think you've already figured that out.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Aaron's POV

In the cell
__________________________________________________________________________________

I sat on the cold cement floor and watched as Fryday and Samantha talked quietly to themselves.

This makes me feel bad.

I'm probably putting people in danger right now.

But to them I'm in danger.

I miss everyone around.

Suddenly there was a loud sound of metal being scratched on another piece of a metal. Followed by that was the door swinging open.

All three of us immediately paid our attention to the metal door that had opened.

Two men in all black walked into the room. None of us said anything. All we did was stare at them.

No movement.

No sound.

"Follow us." One of them said deeply and pointed at me.

I immediately looked at Fryday. He shook his head at me. I looked at Samantha and she did the same. The other guy came towards me and yanked me off the ground."Cooperate." He said shoved me out the door. Before the door closed behind me I saw Fryday looking at me with worry in eyes. Almost teary eyed.

I'm scared.

They shoved me towards a stair case and we started walking up the stairs. How long has it been? Brighter light began to show as we traveled up the stairs.

I held my arms together as goosebumps began to form under my skin, yet my denim cardigan was sticking to my skin.

We began walking through long hallways that was lined with doors of the same size. The walls were decorated beautifully and expensive looking statues appeared into view every once in a while.

We suddenly turned a corner and was soon face to face with a door. One of the men opened the door which revealed an office.

There was a big brown desk in the middle of the room and decorative couches on either side of the room. The room almost looked just as decorated as the hallways.

Where am I?

"Aaron?"

I turned my head to the side of the room. I felt tears form in the corner of my eyes.

"Luke!"

I yelled before I ran right into his chest. I felt strong arms immediately wrap around my body as Luke pulled me in closer. He buried his head into my shoulder and he began to cry. I closed my eyes as I got used to the feeling of being in his presence again. Until I heard a voice.

"This was his decision. I hope your grateful."

I peaked over Luke's shoulder to see a girl with a crown placed neatly on her head. Luke said nothing, but instead slowly shook his head. I let go of Luke to face the girl.

"Who are you?"

She laughed as she walked from behind the desk to stand in front of me."How rude of me. I'm Jayla Onning. The third child of the Queen of England." She said with a smirk on her face.

I glanced at Luke, but he didn't say anything. He looked at the floor, more like stared at it.

"Your dear Luke has made a decision. He decided to save you instead of his best friend. So now my plan has its greatest permission thanks to Luke." She said smiling.

"He's basically helping me kill your friends-"

"No! I-I didn't! I just wanted to- I wanted-" Luke stuttered repeatedly as he tried to find the words to say, but instead he burst into tears.

I put my hand on his face and wiped his tears."I'm sorry Aaron." I glared at her.

"If you touch Kani, so help me I will rip your head off." I threatened her.

"Watch what you say. I'm still a minor." She said before walking pass me and towards the door."Men guard the door, make sure they don't leave. Also one phone call every 4 hours."

"I will kill her."

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII