Chapter👑Fifty-three[Edited]

Jason's POV

Two hours before the Queen's article.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I sat in my older brothers car as I angrily stared out the window. I should be mad I have right to be mad, but then again I've lied to her.

I've lied to her so many times.

The chances I got to tell her that I lied about her mom loosing her job, I lied about my first kiss, my first girlfriend.

I lied because Kani was the only real thing that's ever happen to me. I even lied to her about that, but when should I tell her?

I continue to angrily stare out the window until my brother speaks up.

"Still not over that girl I see?" Jacob says smiling and shaking his head.

I just hummed in response.

"You should be happy that you even have a girlfriend. I'm 28 years old and I don't even have a girlfriend."

"I was only following in your foot steps."

"You really shouldn't. I forfitted my marriage so u could take care of you here. And now mom's after the both of us. If one of us don't get married were doomed." Jacob says as he stops at a red light.

"She's after both of us?" I said suddenly turning my head in his direction.

"Apparently. Jayda came looking for us last month, but left after she couldn't find us." He said sadly.

"I don't want to get married to a complete stranger. It just doesn't seem right or fair." I said as I turned my head back to the window.

We sat in silence again, but it wasn't silent for long when my older brother spoke again.

"I'll do it." He suddenly said. My eyes immediately widened.

"Do what?"

"I'll marry and I'll become king so you can stay crown prince." He said calmly.

How could he be so calm about this he just agreed to marry a stranger?

"Why? Don't you want to marry and fall in love with who you want and not be controlled by mom? Don't you want freedom? Don't you want to be a normal human being?" I complained to him.

He just sighed heavily."I do, but there's also one thing."

I looked at him, but didn't say anything."The woman I was supposed to marry was my best friend and eventually after running to America with you we kept in touch and-"

"You fell in love with her?" I said. My voice sounding slightly hoarse.

"Yes I did fall in love with her and it'll be a win win anyway. I get to marry the one I love and you get to stay crown prince as long as you like." He said as he smiled to himself.

We stayed silent after that and I was thinking over and over one question in my head.

Did I want this?

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII