Chapter👑Twenty-one[Edited]

Veronica and I sat in Mrs.Jenkins office in silence. No one said anything until Mrs.Jenkins cleared her throat which caught both of our attention.

Both of us were covered in food and our hair was messy.
The rubber band that held my messy bun together had popped and my curly hair was everywhere. Veronica's hair was messy and tangled with pieces of food.

"Well, I can't say I'm the least bit surprised, but I'm most disappointed in you Ms. Cooper."

I lowered my head at her. I've never gotten in trouble in school in my life. So I was on the verge of having a mental breakdown.

"As for you Veronica this is the 7th student this year. I'm afraid I'm not going to let this slide. Let's see what your father, the CEO of a multi million dollar company, has to say about there daughter fighting an innocent student." Mrs. Jenkins said.

"Kani I'll let you off with a warning."

I got up from my seat and went to the bathroom to change my clothes. I had food in my hair and my clothes. Even my sweater had been pulled and stretched to look like it would fit a broad man then me.

I'm still so curious. Veronica's father is the CEO of a multi million dollar company. Which means Veronica is next in line to take over the company.I don't even know what that company sells. Soon after, my thoughts were interrupted by someone walking into the bathroom.

It was Veronica. I was about to run full speed at her and attack with all my strength, but I've decided I needed her alive, for now.

"What do you want?" I asked her fully looking at her. She was covered in ketchup from head to her 9,000 dollar sparkly black steletos.

"Listen I know we don't get along and I know your jealous of me, but I'm gonna need you to keep quiet from today."

Jealous? Me? I don't think so.

"Sure anything for the queen." I said sarcastically.

Veronica went to the sink and started fixing her hair, taking the food out of it and brushing her curls back in her hair.

Annoyed, I hurried what I was doing and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Aaron at his locker he luckily didn't get affected by the food fight as he was in his same clothes from earlier.

He saw me walking towards him he sprinted towards me. He pulled me to the legendary janitors closet.

(A/n: for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about then I suggest you go back to the chapter when they found out that Jason was dating Veronica.)

"I have some really big news to tell you."

"What's more big than the food fight that we literally just had an hour ago."

"Well,Luke Hernandez,confessed to his feelings to me. He told me this was really hard for him and he was confused. He didn't know what to do it was a new feeling for him. He didn't accept it at first and kept pushing it away. He kept setting boundaries for himself. He didn't want to make matters worse he didn't know what would happen. He kept apologizing to me and kept holding my hands. Then finally he said he's loves me."

"What did you say?" I asked looking at him worriedly he looked as if he wanted to cry.

"I said-"

To be continued....

Hey dudes hope you like my cliff hanger. I love cliff hangers you know. Anyway don't forget to vote for the
Chapter!

See you all soon

K BAIIIIII