Chapter👑Thirty-three[Edited]

Kani POV

Period 8

Robotics and Architects
_________________________________________________________________________________

I sit and stare at the broken robot in front of me. My dream was to build robots and spaceships for a living, but this thing looked impossible to fix.

There was a feeling of someone's eyes watching me. I turn my head to see Mariah Jean staring at me with a smug look on her face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh me? I was just thinking about the moment you and Jason shared this morning."

I blushed as I remembered what happened this morning."That we were, just t-talking."

"This is the first public interaction I've seen from you both since you announced that you were dating." She said looking at her black nails.

"How interesting." I said sarcastically. I turned back to the robot and started repairing whatever I could on this useless object.

"So...have you....you know....done it yet?" She said looking at me with eagerness in her eyes.

I widened my eyes. I could feel my face turn red. I was literally the color red. I could become part of the rainbow if I wanted to.

Did she just-

"W-what? I-mean y-yes!No I-I m-mean no!"I stuttered uncontrollably.

Mariah Jean just started laughing at my stuttering."I'm just kidding! No need to freak." "It's the start of the relationship nothing has happened....yet."
She said with a smug face.

I started coughing and lightly hitting the table. I was basically dieing over here and she did nothing to help.

What are friends for?
__________________________________________________________________________________

I walk down the hallway fanning my face. I didn't want anyone to see me looking like a tomato.

I see the boy with brown hair that walked past my window in the hallway chatting with some cheerleaders. He looked at me and smiled. I didn't blush or anything I just smiled back.

Then someone covered my eyes."Guess who!"

I put my hand to my chin and folded my other arm with it to make a thinking face.

"Is it....Shrek?"

Aaron appears in front of me and whacks my arm."That's what you get for being a smart***."

I rubbed my arm and glared at him. I suddenly remembered that he went with Luke this morning so I wasn't going to miss my chance of investigating what they did together.

"So what did you and Luke go do?"

Aaron's face turned red slightly, I could kind of see his red ears that we're hiding under his beanie."I-I well we um..." He stuttered and hesitated.

"Come on you can tell me." I said with a smug look on my face.

He then muttered something.
"What was that?" I said putting my hand to my ear giving the feeling of me trying to hear him better.

"We....."

"You guys made out didn't you?" Aaron immediately turned his head to face me with a shocked look.

"H-how did you-"

I looked at him smugly again."I have my ways."

"Whatever, and you have to help me with my outfit remember?" He said linking his arm with mine.

I nodded and we headed out the school doors.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

Anyway I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII