Chapter👑Fourty-nine[Edited]

Kani's POV

Tuesday

Math
__________________________________________________________________________________

I have been non stop running around the classroom trying to make sure that every detail was perfect if you ask anyone under the age of ten if this was scary they'd nod their heads, because they'd be to scared to speak.

I was placing more fake spiders on the cardboard trees around the classroom. It was a haunted forrest after all.

"Come on Kani we should check out other classrooms and vote too." I heard someone say and I turned around to face Aaron wearing a vampire costume. He had fangs, knee high boots, black pants, and a matching cape and vest. His dirty blonde hair made it hard to believe he was a vampire, but whatever.

My costume was a serial killer maid. I wore a made costume with fake blood on my hands and dress. I had a fake knife instead of a sister with blood on it. I had my hair neat and tied back into a curly ponytail. Aaron insisted on flat ironing my hair, but that would be to much work.

"Fine I'll go vote, but haven't you been curious?" I ask while linking my arm with Aaron's as we walk down the decorated hallway as we take glances at the classrooms.

Today is October 30th and the school thought it would be fun to host the voting contest on a Tuesday, but the bright side is that we don't have to come back to school tomorrow for Halloween. So I get a day off and get to do absolutely nothing.

"Curious about what?" Aaron asks as he tucked his slightly long dirty blonde hair behind his ear.

"Brittany's been acting strange lately and so has Sienna they both are weird, but they've been weirder." I said as we turned to head to the cafeteria they were serving snacks and drinks and it was free.

It couldn't be better.

"They've always been weird. Did you notice that now?" Aaron said as he tried to contain his laughter. We sat at our usual table as we snacked on Halloween themed cupcakes and cookies.

"No I mean I over heard Brittany on the phone. She was yelling at someone telling them that they had until January. I think she's plotting something, something big." I said as I waved my arms around.

Aaron just rolled his at me."Whatever she's planning it can't be that big. I mean its Brittany were talking about. She couldn't hurt a fly if she wanted to." Aaron said. He turned his head and waved his hands in the air as he smiled. I turned in his direction to see Luke and Jason walking towards our table. Luke was in a similar vampire costume as Aaron the only difference was that his his dirty-blonde-almost-brown hair was slicked back.

And Jason...

Oh lord.

He's hot but dumb.

He was dressed as a prince. He wore a dark blue suit, Gucci shoes, and a fake crown. At least I think it's fake. My face immediately grew hot.

Luke sat next to Aaron and Jason sat next to me. Everyone was communicating like normal human beings except me.

I sat there awkwardly as I tried to focus and make my face cool down, but every time I tried it grew hotter, I was basically sweating at this point.

"Nervous, Cookie?" Jason said as he slightly leaned towards me."Is it that obvious? I mean your dressed as a prince won't someone recognize you?" I said as I slightly leaned back. I glanced at Luke and Aaron who seemed to be too focused on complementing each other to notice my state.

"Don't worry so much Cookie. Plus I've been in this costume for five hours and no one's noticed." Jason said as he folded his arms and slumped in the chair.

"Anyway, the plan is almost complete. All we need now is Veronica to be scared half to death." I said as I leaned against the table.

Aaron immediately whipped his head in my direction. He had the creepiest smile on his face."We'll scare her so bad that she'll literally be paralyzed!" He said excitedly.

"You sound crazy," Luke said rolling his eyes.

As if right on cue the announcements came on.

"Hello, students of New Hampshire high! Welcome to our first-ever Halloween competition! I'm sure you're all very excited to start voting, but first I would like to thank all the decorators who have spent days and hours decorating our spooky classrooms! All right now listen carefully! Whichever class has the most votes wins the competition, which means they earn no homework for two weeks! Good luck and may the best spooky classroom begin!"

After her very amazing and oh so inspiring speech the teenagers that were scattered around the cafeteria started leaving one by one. We all watched everyone leave until we were the only ones left in the cafeteria.

"What are we waiting for I want to go vote!" I said excitedly and glanced at Jason who was just smiling at me warmly. My face instantly grew hot, and without thinking I used my hand to gently push his face away from mine which only caused him to laugh.

"Why are you so nervous today Cookie? If you're scared I'll protect you. I am a prince after all."

I leaned really close to his face that our noses were almost touching."Can you get out of the seat so I can?" I said suddenly and he almost fell out of his chair."Y-Yeah of c-course." He stuttered out and quickly sprinted out his chair.

I looked at Aaron and he had that same creepy smile when he talked about Veronica.

What is he up to?

Whatever happens Jason better not blow his cover in that costume. If he does I will seriously kill him. He has no idea of how much of a risk he's taking.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII