Chapter👑Fifteen[Edited]

Friday

Robotics and Architects
__________________________________________________________________________________

The party was in five hours and as time ticked by the more worried I felt. It was 7th period and I was In R.A.A class it's like another science class,but way more fun.

We were supposed to build a robot that could pick up a pencil but me and my partner,Mariah Jean, and we're too busy talking about the party to work. I don't mind not paying attention to much this class is to easy for me. I rather build a robot that has a flying jet fuel.

"Who would you prefer? Pete Davidson or Shawn Mendes?" Mariah Jean asked me curiously.

I rolled my eyes at her."Mariah were supposed to be working." Although I didn't want to.

Mariah Jean pouted and gave me puppy eyes. Mariah Jean has black hair blue eyes and freckles all over her face with so many piercings and she's taller than me. I guess you could say she's a goth.

"Well...if I had to choose it would be Shawn Mendes. All the way."I said proudly and she made an 'mmm' noise.

"Oh so your an abs gal? I see you." She said and winked at me.

"What are you talking about?" I said and smiled to myself. I was DEFINITELY lying, but she didn't need to know.

"Your a girl who goes for muscles, preferably the abs." Mariah Jean said giving me a look that made me wanna hide my stupid look on my face.

"Anyway I heard that your going to the party with Luke. I also heard that Jason turned you down to be his date and that he was going with one of the Barbie's."

"How much do you even know?"

"Oh, Kani, I know things even Einstein didn't know. I'm just that smart." She said and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes at her. The more people kept mentioning the party the more nervous I felt. I was starting to not want to go, but I'm going with Luke, so it's fine we're going as friends life's gonna be great.

At least I hope so.

Little did I know it could only get worse at this point.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

See you soon

K baiiiii