Chapter👑Twenty-eight[Edited]

He stared into my eyes then my brought my face closer.....closer.....closer
and.....

Kiss!

Did Jason Onning the prince of England just kiss me? I could feel my self become hot. He parted his lips away from mine then smiled at me.

Jesus Christ are you trying to kill me Jason?

We turned our heads to see Veronica, Audrey, and the whole schools shocked faces.
Jason let go of my face then held my hand.

"Have I proven myself yet?"He says with a smirk on his face. He is such a playboy.

"Sorry to shock you, but unfortunately me and Kani have somewhere to be." He said walking slowly backwards, causing to

"What? I'm not going anywhere with y-" I was cut off by him gripping my hand tightly and running straight through the school doors.

I turn my head to see a crowd of people running after us. I'm going to be honest, this is not exactly what I had imagined.

He's going to mess up my perfect record of my attendances to classes. We're about to graduate in two years when will he grow up.

While we ran out the corner of my eye I saw a man in a black suit in sunglasses talk to himself. I couldn't see him very well since we we're running.

Is he running, because his mom sent someone to look for him?

We run behind a house and sit down. We barely could catch our breaths. Well, I could barely catch my breath, I am not an athletic person. I just watch movie marathons that's it.

He sat and stared at me trying to not die of exhaustion."Are you done dying?" He said sarcastically.

"Hey! I didn't ask to run a mile away from school with a crowd of people chasing after us!"

"Calm down, no one's gonna miss us."

"Excuse me? What about my attendance record?"

"Come on! Your worried about that? It was the end of the school day anyway, I'm sure your parents won't be as worried."

"That's easy for you to say. You don't have any parents your living with you right now."

"That's not true I'm living with my older brother." He said with a smug look on his face.

"While we're out here, would you like to spend a day with me."

"What?"

He rolled his dark brown eyes at me.

"Wanna go have some fun?"

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII