Chapter👑Four[Edited]

Monday

4:30 pm

After school
__________________________________________________________________________________

It was finally 4:30 and school was finally over. I have never been so exhausted and tired in my entire life, and it was only the first day.

I'm walking home with my best friend even though he lives on the other side of town. He is either too kind or too clingy. Sometimes it's hard to tell which one.

"So did you pass that Spanish quiz in 4th period?" Aaron asks very happy. This makes me suspicious. Why? Well, Aaron is usually an easy-going guy. He isn't the type of person who would get so excited over an 'important' Spanish quiz.

"Hey Aaron, care to explain this weird persona your giving?"I ask gripping my phone."Well, if you must know Samantha Collins confessed to me today!" Aaron smiles so widely that it's scary.

I smirk at him."So is this ship sailing or what?" I say as a tease.

"Hey, I'm serious, in return I asked her to go out with me!" He says proudly and I watch as the mole under his eye folds into his wrinkle when he smiles.

"And she sai-" Aaron cuts my sentence off.

"She said yes! She said yes Kani she said yes! Yes!"Aaron starts skipping and twirling and dancing to my front porch.

I move past him and enter my house. Before I close the door I watch Aaron skip and twirl down the street until I can't see him anymore.

"What took you so long?"

What a familiar voice. No doubt it was my sister,Devanie, she's a brat. That's all I can really say about her.

I turn to see a freckled faced girl with her hands on her hips,curly afro, and a tomboy style with two butterfly hair pins holding her hair from her face.

"I'm clearly walking in the house." I say with a snarky attitude.

"Well, your late and mom already made dinner, and I get to have dessert and not you!" Devanie says while crossing her sleeved arms and sticking her tongue out at me.

I roll my eyes and head up stairs to my messy room. I find our old and lazy dog just sitting on my bed. His name is captain Glitter man, but we just call him 'C.G' for short. Devanie named him I swear.

I flop on my bed and stare at the ceiling.

I'm probably going to fail sophomore year. With all the beautiful boys around I'll never be able to focus on my studies.

The real problem is that party on Friday. I really want to just stay home on that day, but I should open up a little right?

Aaron's right I've never dated or gone out to a party in ages. The last time I've dated was..well...never!

Maybe I should go it wouldn't hurt also it would give me good reputation at school. It would make people realize I'm not that nerd girl who likes to study. I'm that girl who likes to go out and party and dance with a bunch of dudes.

That sounds like fun.

Yeah...

Maybe I'll do that....

Hey dudes hope you like the chapter don't forget to vote!

K baiiii