Chapter👑Fourty-one[Edited]

Saturday

Kani's POV

Kani's house
__________________________________________________________________________________

"Explain to me why I'm here again?" Luke asked while staring at the side of Aaron's face.

We sat around my family's coffee table with Jason, Fryday, Luke,and Aaron. I thought it would be fun to have a little get together, but instead it was this heavily awkward atmosphere.

"For one your my ride home and second would you please loosen up this is supposed to be fun." Aaron whinnied to him.

I rolled my eyes at him. I looked around at all the bored boys sitting around me.
"How about we play a game? Any one have any game in mind?" I asked edging them on.

Fryday immediately turned his up making eye contact with me. He had a grin plastered on his face."How about truth or dare?"

Jason perks his head up excitedly." I wanna play! Can I go first-"

"Kani truth or dare?" Fryday asks cutting Jason's sentence off before he could even finish it.

"Dare." I said looking at him. He still wore a grin.

Fryday looked Jason dead in the eyes. Jason looked confused for a second, but angry right after what he said." I dare you to kiss me."

I slightly widened my eyes.
I looked over at Jason who was glaring at Fryday. He looked like he was about blow a punch at him and I wouldn't blame him.

"Okay." I said I scooted closer to Fryday. I took his hand and kissed it. I glanced at Jason who soon wore a goofy smile on his face.

"That's not what I meant." Fryday said angrily.

"You never said where I had to kiss you." I shrugged at him.

Aaron looked around at the table."Well, guess it's my turn! Luke truth or dare?"

Luke had smug look on his face once Aaron asked."Dare."

Aaron pointed at his cheek and Luke leaned in slightly and quickly pecked his cheek.

"Boo, boring! What kind of kiss was that?" I said to Aaron who rolled his eyes at me.

"That was gross." Fryday said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Your face is gross." Jason said looking at Fryday.

"At least I didn't have to hide my girlfriend for over a month."

"At least I have my own house." Jason said back. The were edging each other on. Luke, Aaron, and I just watched as they bickered.

"At least I live with my parents." Fryday said basically telling now.

Jason's expression went from goofy to serious in an instant."What did you say?"

"Do I have to repeat myself? I know your not deaf. You heard exactly what I said." Fryday said through gritted teeth.

Jason instantly sprang out of his spot off the floor and grabbed Fryday by the collar.

He raised his fist aiming it at his jaw. Aaron was practically hiding behind Luke who kept him behind with his arm.

As as I turned around it already happened.

"JASON!"

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII