Chapter👑Fourty-two[Edited]

I stared at the both of them in shock. There was this heavy feeling in my chest and I had no idea what it was.

Jason punched Fryday.

What was I supposed to feel?

Jason instantly backed away and sat in his spot. He realized what he had just done."I'm so sorry I-"

"You're pathetic. How did she even fall for you? Your anger got the best of you and look what happened. I can't wait until she breaks your poor little heart." Fryday got up from his spot and shoved Jason, he fell to the floor, but didn't move or even flinch.

Fryday went upstairs and we heard a loud slam from his door. I glanced over at Luke who was shielding Aaron who hid behind him with his arm.

I nodded over at him.
"Well, me and Luke have to go. I'll call you." Aaron said looking at Jason then at me.

Aaron got up and pulled Luke towards the door. I waved at them assuring them that everything was okay.

Soon Jason and I were alone in the living room. Jason was still lying on the floor staring up at the ceiling. I got up from my spot and sat next to him.

He didn't bother to look at me."Are you okay?"

He turned his head towards me and looked me in the eyes. His brown eyes were filled with sadness and worry.

"Fryday was right. I am pathetic. I ran away from home thinking I can do whatever I want and marry whoever I choose. I instead I'm loosing a piece of myself every day." He covered his eyes with his forearm.

"I'm pathetic, for ever meeting you and ruining your life." I could hear the waver in his voice. He was about to cry."If you hadn't come in to my life I wouldn't have gone to my first party, I wouldn't have had my first kiss, I wouldn't have experienced the fun of skipping class." I admitted.

"If anything you didn't ruin my life you've made it fun." I look down at the floor feeling embarrassed.

"You really are a amazing." He said. I looked up to see him smiling his eyes slightly puffy and light pink.

He chuckled slightly as he got up, I laughed with him.
It soon got silent and we just stared at each other. The tension was heating my face up. He leaned in and I was basically burning up. I stared at his lips that started coming closer to my face by the second.

He pecked my forehead. He smiled at me and I Immediately brought my had to my forehead surprised.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!"

We heard someone squeal and we whipped our heads to see that Safari was covering her mouth in shock as she stood in the entry way of the living room.

"Don't mind me I'll be upstairs if you need me!" She quickly said as she basically darted up the stairs.

We turned our heads toward each other again and burst out laughing."My Cookie.."
Jason slowly said looking at me.

"And your an idiot."

"I know."

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon

K BAIIIIII