Chapter👑Nineteen[Edited]

Wednesday

Math
__________________________________________________________________________________

It's been five days since the party. As far as I can tell it's still the main thing everyone is talking about. Lately all I could think about is Luke. I haven't talked to him yet. He must be shocked by what he's seen. I haven't seen Jason all day either.

Which is an extremely good thing.

I was sitting in the back of the classroom with Felix Rhode. He has orange hair, blue eyes, wore pink all the time, and has really clear skin.

We don't talk much, but we really only talk when we need to.

Suddenly Felix turned to me and stared at me curiously. " Hey Kani remember the party, I was there."

He was there, I remember seeing him wearing dark pink. He was one of the people who weren't recording.

"Yes, I remember, I wish I could forget."

"It's okay I know you didn't do it. It's all Jason's fault. I've been weary about him since he came." He said and looked at his nails.

"Why's that?"

"Isn't it strange to you? He came to this school on August 12. Which also seems to be the day the prince of England was witnessed getting on a plane and leaving England." He explained and I stared at him dumbfounded.

"What are you trying to say Felix?"

"I think that Jason Onning is the prince of England."

A prince?

Impossible.

Wait...

If people recorded me and Jason's accident then that means all of England will see it to.

No wonder the post got so many likes, people recognized him.

Just great.

What are they gonna do?

"Are you positive that he's a prince?"
I looked at him, Felix, he had this worried look on his face.

He nodded his head before turning away to pay attention at the teacher again.

Leaving me drowning in my own shock and realization.

Period 5

11:28

Lunch

Cafeteria
__________________________________________________________________________________

I walked over to the cafeteria and I spotted Jason. I needed to talk to him.

I was about to turn the corner when all of a sudden someone grabbed my waist and yanked me backwards.

I elbowed the person in the stomach and tried to escape. They then grabbed my hand, preventing me from moving away.

I turn around to face them.

It was Jason, he was clutching his stomach and holding on to my hand.
"Oh my goodness, I'm really sorry about that." I said while rushing towards him to help him off his knees.

I almost walked towards a stranger.

"It's fine. Kani I really need to talk to you." He said and looked up at me with hopefulness.

"Well, I need to talk to you." I said as I kept Felix's comment hidden to myself.

He pulled me to the side of the vending machine.

"First I wanna apologise. I was rude and I thought you liked me back and I'm really sorry Kani." Jason said looking down at me. His eyes were hazel. They were pre- I mean pretty cool.

"That's okay, but I have a question for you." I said as I let only one of thousands of questions escape my mouth.

"Okay tell me."

"Are you the prince of England?"

As soon I said the word England his eyebrows furrowed and he looked intimidating. I placed my hand on his to comfort him.

"Well, I guess my business is your business. So, yes I am the prince."
He said smiling.

I fell to my knees on the floor. Felix was right. " I can- how much can you ruin my life? I can't believe you lied to me and you even tried to take advantage of me! I- h-how dare you! Who do you think you are?" I said while still on the floor.

He just who he thought he was idiot.

Jason bent down on his knees on the floor too."I'm really sorry Kani. I should've told you. Do you mind if I ask you a favor?"

I nodded, despite being angry with him.

"Can you pretend...to...be..my girlfriend?"

I looked at him with a shocked stare. I can't believe this guy. First of all what and why, and maybe if If I do this I can start feeling confident about myself again

"Please?" Jason said again. I can't he's too gullible.

"Ugh, fine " I said dragging the 'ine' in the sentence.

Jason lifted me up and spun me around." Thank you, thank you, thank you, you have no idea what you just saved me from."

I saved him?

He was still holding on to my waist when he put me down.

Until we heard someone call my name. That's when Jason. Let go of me and jogged around the corner and disappeared.

It was Aaron. I couldn't really see him right now. Not after that. My face was still red and I was too flustered to utter any words.

Don't forget to vote for the chapter!
Your support means allot.

Thank you all so much I love every single one of you.