Chapter👑Sixty[Edited]

Kani's POV

December

Friday
__________________________________________________________________________________

It's been exactly one month and I haven't heard from the queen at all. It's been so quiet, but the press hasn't called down. It's gotten so bad at school lately.

People have started to bow down to Jason when ever he was seen the hallway. I mean it was funny at first, but now it's just annoying. They didn't even know who Jason was before this.

It's honestly getting weirder everyday. Even though my relationship with Jason is super risky and probably could get me assassinated. Honestly Jason is so fun to be around. To me he's just Jason, no prince, no special human being, just Jason, my Jason.

It's been the best thing I've ever experienced.

Speaking of relationships Fryday has finally found his girl. Remember Samantha Collins? We'll turns out ever since Fryday's appeared she's fallen deep and she is still very happy for Aaron and Luke.

I still felt kinda bad for her, she got rejected and now she's dating a jerk.
I'm glad that she's happy.

This is also good for me. Fryday is now distracted with Samantha hopefully, he's forgetting about his feelings for me. I'm not sure why he liked me anyway and for a split second I liked him back.

What was I thinking then?

We're planning on going to the school field trip. The school flys everyone to New York, and we have a one week trip all around the monuments in New York. All of this is a week before Christmas and I have one week left to prepare for it.

Even though it'll be way colder than it is in New York than it is in California.
I don't think I'll fully prepare myself for the weather.

I was walking in the hallway alone, because I told Jason not to follow me around like a puppy.

Suddenly Brittany and Sienna ran up to me. They had evil smiles on thier face. Before I could say anything they both grabbed my arms and pulled me around a corner.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at them.

They let go of me and I just looked at them angrily, before I turned to leave Brittany spoke up."I have to thank you Kani for all your help." Sienna smiled at me, copying Brittany. "Yes, thanks so much Kani."

I turn around with a curious face."Thank me? For what."

"Thank you for putting Veronica six feet under her fame." Sienna said and I tilted my head."We can finally get what we've wanted thanks to you."

"Ever since Jason's come along Veronica has been a casted shadow. Now that you're dating Jason, Veronica is too ashamed to even step foot in school. With your help we're one step closer to our plan."Brittany said walking closer to me.

Plan? What plan?

"With your help Brittany's plan is working as it should be." Sienna said walking up to me as well."What are you both up to?" I asked suspiciously.

"We're going to ruin prom." Sienna said happily.

"Even if you took away her fame you still look like this and she still looks like that." She said pointing to me then pointing to Veronica who was in the distance talking to some guy.

"She's still going to be prom queen with her looks, so what better way to destroy it is to ruin her night." Brittany said before walking away.

I turned to Sienna and waited for her to speak."Don't worry Kani this will all be over very very soon." She said before walking away with Brittany.

What could they possibly do that could hurt her?

What am I saying?

They could do anything and everything they want.

_________________________________________

Jason's POV
__________________________________________________________________________________

I was washing my hands in the bathroom when someone walked in. I didn't think much of it until they spoke.

"So the truths finally out. You should thank me you know. I kept your little secret until it got out." Veronica said.

"Veronica you're not supposed to be in here." I said sounding irritated. She accepts a thank you or a little pat on the back everytime she does something she's supposed to do.

"I mean I dated you first, then you leave and come back with her. Tell me what would you not want from me." She said as she traced her hand over my chest and she purposely took her thigh and rubbed it on mine. I pushed her away and faced her.

This is getting ridiculous.

"How many times do I have to tell you? We were only fourteen and now we're sixteen. It was a mistake and now I found someone who likes me for me and not for being a prince." I said while trying to leave, but Veronica stopped me with her hand.

"I think you know very well that your mother doesn't like her. Her body, her face, her personality, It's nothing to her standards. I'm warning you now, she'll bring hell to you. Your highness." She said before leaving the room and swinging her hips.

As if I didn't know that. Thanks for reminding me that what I'm doing is extremely stupid.

I turn to look in the mirror and I stare at my reflection.

This is all going to be worth it in the end.

I'm not letting my mom get to Kani. Even if she's the Queen she can't be more powerful than the King.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII