Chapter👑Thirty-two[Edited]

Kani's POV

Science
__________________________________________________________________________________

I sat in science class next to Philip Hemmings. Since we didn't really have assigned seats in this class kids could sit anywhere.Philip was one of those kids who rarely came to school and today was one of those days that he just had to show up today.

I stared out the window to see a guy with long black hair my window.

Who was that?

Did he go to this school?

If it he did it was none of my business. I could honestly care less about the new kids here.

For some reason I stopped doing that when I met Jason. Although I don't really regret meeting him.

I guess he made my life more interesting.

Before I knew it I had second period I was on my way to the bathroom. I plan to skip that class I don't feel like going today. Knowing that Aaron isn't around is pretty boring I turn the hall to see Brittany was on the phone as curious as I am I stand behind a pillar to hear what she's saying.

"How's the pictures coming along?"

She scoffed."I need it done by homecoming day. You have a month left or my daddy won't hesitate to cancel you and your family."

There was a panicked muffled voice on the phone she hung up the phone and walked past me, thankfully she didn't see me.

If she did it would be awkward as heck. Just imagine you walking by then seeing a curly headed girl crouching behind a water fountain. If I we're her I would run away.

What was she talking about anyway and homecoming isn't until January which three months from now. I bet she's planning something that will definitely ruin her image.

I get up from my crouching space and head to the bathroom. For some reason the girls bathrooms are super fancy. So fancy that there are lounge chairs in them with sinks that run when you put your hand under them.

I sit down and scroll through my phone. I find it weird that there will be a new student today, drama with Brittany and Jason suddenly changing his dorky attitude with me.

Why is highschool so weird. Everyone here either wants to hook up or start drama. If you have neither of those then your not highschool not even college your in kindergarten and kindergartners should go and kinder elsewhere.

Something is really wrong with me.

Suddenly the bathroom door fly's open and Sienna walks in she speeds towards me and sits down right next to me.

Her eyes were red and her make-up was smudged.

"I didn't know that Aaron liked boys. I thought we were hitting it off and..... I thought I would finally get a really hot boyfriend, but then he's taken by another really hot guy." She said while sniffing and rubbing her nose through sentences.

I just nod my head awkwardly. I don't handle sad people very well, like what am I supposed to do?

"Well, what can I say and why are you talking to me?" I said facing her. Her straight orange hair was now wavy and poofy.

She kinda looked like a clown, but some words are best kept to yourself.

"Well, because Veronica found out that I hooked up with her last hookup and she got all made at me because I broke the promise of us having the same hookups."

"So today your lucky day Kani, because from now on you and I are gonna be besties!" She said while grabbing my arm. After a minute of excitement she let go of my arm and went to the mirror to fix her make-up and hair.

I decided to text Aaron.

Kani: I'm in a crisis.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII