Chapter👑Seventy-one[Edited]

Fryday's POV

After being Kidnapped
__________________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes slowly. My vision was blurry and the floor was cold.

When I opened my eyes I was in a room of cement. Cement walls, cement floors, and cement ceilings, and one big metal door, but there was only one light bulb.

Where am I?

I sat myself up, my memories slowly flooding my brain again. I was kidnapped. I looked around the room again then I noticed that there was someone else in here with me.

I went to investigate. A red beanie and blondish hair.

"Aaron?"

The figure gets up from the floor slowly and worriedly turns around. It was Aaron. His eye was bruised.

"Fryday? What are you doing here?" Aaron said as he stood up to wipe the dirt off his clothes.

"I was kidnapped and so were you, something really really bad is happening right now." I said as I stood up as well."How long have you been here?"

"I don't know I've been knocked out and drugged. Please tell me it hasn't been more than one day." He said sounding worried.

"It's been a day, I think." I said with a bored tone. I was annoyed, but I couldn't show it.

"You think? Where are we? Where's Luke? Where's Kani? Where's Samantha? Where are we?" Aaron screamed in a panicked form. His hands were shaking and his face was red from frustration.

"Calm down okay, I have the same questions as you, but in order for me to think I need you to shut up." I said irritated and Aaron immediately shut his mouth.

The big metal door that held us in here soon opened. They threw someone else in here, but it wasn't a someone it was a something.

It was a body bag.

Aaron immediately ran to the door and ignored the bag. He banged on the door and yelled for help, but no one came.

No one cared.

As for me, I went to check the bag. I took the silver zipper and tugged it slightly. It started revealing dark brown hair then eyes, nose , and lips.

When I opened the bag it was a girl, my girl.

It was Samantha.

I immediately pulled her body out of the bag and felt her face and forehead with my hand. She was still breathing, but she was burning up. She had a fever.

"Samantha can you hear me?" I said as I held her in my arms. She didn't say anything, but nod her head. I sighed in relief. I took my hoodie off and put it on her.

"What do we do? We can't just stay in here." Aaron said as he sat on the floor in front of me, but he didn't touch Samantha, because right now I was holding her for dear life.

She was supposed to be at home resting.

What kind of sick person, puts a sick person in a body bag? How long has she even been in there for?

"What was Kani thinking? It's just a boy a boy who will probably break her heart in the end. He has no power in the palace what so ever, so what makes her think that she can even get to him?" I said angrily.

"I can't answer that for sure. I'd probably be just as reckless as her if this ever happened to me. It's like she doesn't have a care in the world, but she does, she knows what's happening I'm sure. But I don't think she knows what's happening to us." Aaron said as he rested his hands in his lap.

"That doesn't change my mind on how much of an idiot she is. How can she just-"

"Can the both of you shut up? I have a fever and I can barely keep my eyes closed with the both of you arguing." Samantha lazily said, as she leaned her head on my chest.

"Y-yes mam." Aaron said sounding like a kid who got in trouble by their parents for the first time.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kani's POV

__________________________________________________________________________________

Safari and I stepped off the plane and walked into the lobby off the airport. The people that seemed to be 'following' us immediately parted ways when they got off the plane.

"So, were finally in England, we did it. Now what was your plan to get to the palace?" Safari said as she started walking towards the restaurants in the back.

"Joseph is a loyal servant of Jason's, so is Margaret. We can find him in a coffee shop down main." I said as we rounded the corner to a Starbucks.

"I thought you just wanted to get to England, not break into the palace." Safari said as we took a seat in the cafe.

"Well, you see I thought this through, it may have seemed like I was just going to England just because I'm love sick, but I actually had a plan." I said proudly.

"Don't look now, but more of those people are here." Safari said looking down at her phone. I glanced around us, she was right.

"Didn't I just say not to look?" Safari said irritated."We should leave. We need to get to that coffee shop." I said as I got up from the table.

Safari and I linked arms as we walked the streets to England, it would be more wise if we used a GPS, but they might know where we're going.

I took a small glance behind me and I was right, three of them were doing a horrible job at trying to be stealthy and follow us at the same time.

We rounded a corner when more of them started to appear out of nowhere."Kani you better know what your doing." Safari said as we were basically speed walking at this point.

There is no way I can take on all of them, Safari hasn't even been to one Karate class in her life, does she even know how to defend herself?

We rounded another corner that only lead to a dead end.

Then...

Click

"Don't move, cooperate and you may live."

Crap.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIII