Chapter👑Eleven[Edited]

I walk into the cafeteria searching for Aaron. I wanted to get to the bottom of why he was ignoring me.

He doesn't come to my house anymore. He won't answer my calls. He won't answer my texts. He doesn't even answer his front door any more.

He must be really mad at me if he's going through all this trouble to ignore me. I don't even understand why he's doing this. Is he upset with me or something?

I keep searching the cafeteria when I spot Aaron sitting next to Veronica, Sienna, and Brittany.

Which was weird, because we ALWAYS talked about, if we got too close to them we would turn into plastic Barbie dolls.

"Aaron?"

Aaron looks up at me and so do the Barbie's. They give me disgusted faces as they get up from the table and sassily walk away.

"Kani..."

"Aaron is there something wrong?" I said and next to him.qq
He scoffs at me and makes a serious expression."You know exactly what's wrong."

"Aaron I-"

"Save it Kani, you knew I liked him. It was obvious and now your going to be his date?" He said to me and looked me in my eyes. His words flowed into my mind like toxic waste. I was confused.

"What you mean Luke? I never even said yes to him!" I defended. It was true I never responded to him.

"That's pretty hard to believe from the things Luke's been posting on his Instagram." Aaron says and scoffs again.

"What?"

"To think that you were my best friend you never even told me that this guy existed. So don't act all innocent." He said and repeatedly his words kept twisting and turning mine.

"But I-"

"Save it Kani, and when you want to start telling the truth and stop lying to me, then we can talk." Aaron said started playing with the blonde hair that was sticking out of his red beanie.

Aaron gets up from the table and joins the Barbies again.

I just lost my bestie, and my date-

My date!

Luke that unforgiving sunavah donkey, he's been posting things about us on his Instagram!

I will so kill him after this.

Hey DUDES hope you liked the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon

K baiiiiii