Chapter👑Six[Edited]

I curl my lips ready to hear the sassy lecture from Aaron. Aaron is very sassy, he doesn't really like girls that much but tends to flirt with them anyway. He also likes guys but just won't admit that he was checking out Henry Salazar the football king the other day.

Aaron calms his voice down realizing how loud he was then starts to whisper into the phone.

"How dare that woman not let you go?" He sucks in a bit of air to catch his breath form talking so fast."She doesn't even know what highschool is like nowadays!"

I sigh and hit my head on my furry pillow."I'm really sorry about this Aaron I really want to go I just-" Aaron cuts me off while clearing his throat he hated talking about feelings.

"Don't worry about it it's fine!" Aaron says while dragging the 'ine'.

Aaron's POV
__________________________________________________________________________________

I hung up the phone as I swirl around in my swivel chair. As much as I love Kani and she's my best friend, her mom is so uptight. Like mother like daughter I guess.

I looked at my Channing Tatum poster. He was one beautiful man.
You know who else is beautiful?Samantha Collins! She agreed to go on a date with me Saturday! I start singing the Liza Koshy version of the 'I can show you the world song' from Aladdin.

"I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD

I WISH I HAD A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND!!"

"Aaron can you shut the frick up I'm trying to be smarter than you!" My twenty-one year old sister said whilst barging into my bed room. Her name is Audrey she has a boyfriend already and wants to get married to him. They only met a year ago and my mom and dad keep yelling at her everytime she visits from college.

"I'm sorry was I hurting your precious ears?" I said with my known sassy attitude."I'll say it again and more clearly this time." Audrey clears her throat."Shut up rat." She walks out the room with a smile on her smug face.

How rude! Who does she think she is anyway?

My phone beeps and I take a look at it. My eyes blow up like the size of saucers.

"THIS IS INSANE!"

HEY DUDES HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

K BAIIII