Chapter👑Seventy-four[Edited]

Kani's POV
__________________________________________________________________________________

Joseph has given Safari and I black hats to protect us from any hidden guards. We reached the front gate of the palace and as usual it was blocked by guards.

We rounded the back of the palace and to my surprise there was a small gate that blended very well with the environment. No guards were in sight and no one was here to stop us.

Joseph sneakily lead us through the gate and into the gigantic hallways that was decorated beautifully. We rounded corners that seemed to never end. We reached a door and Joseph stopped in his tracks.

He raised his hand and knocked on the door once. The door quickly opened and immediately there was a gun to Joseph's face.

I stepped back immediately out of surprise, but then I realized the person that was holding the gun wasn't just a person.

"Young master, we have arrived." Joseph said as he stepped into the room. He bowed his head as I quickly ran into the room.

I ran towards him and without hesitation I ran to hug him and immediately I was embraced in his arms."Kani." He breathed out and held onto me desperately.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't here sooner." I said, but failed to hide the big idiotic smile on my face.
We pulled away to look at each other.

"Alright that's enough. There here now."

We turned around to the sudden voice and my face instantly lit up.

Luke, Aaron, Samantha, Fryday, and Jason were all standing in front of the door of Jason's bedroom.
"What are you all doing here?"I said as I pulled away from Jason to look at them. My smile was more idiotic than ever.

"We were kidnapped for 16 hours. How can you be so stupid? I told you-" Fryday immediately said angrily, but was cut off when Jacob spoke up.

"I rescued them when I staged my disappearance. I made it seem like I was kidnapped from the palace. I took that time to set my next plan. Luckily Aaron and Luke were already together making my rescue a bit easier. Although Luke wasn't really someone I was expecting to see when Joseph notified me of everyone's whereabouts."

"The Queen did this?" asked angrily. Samantha shook her head."It was Jacob and Jason's deformed devil they call a little sister." Samantha said angrily. Fryday chuckled at her and took her hand and lead her to a chair in the room.

"But we're still a step behind." Jason said.

"The Queen is hosting a gathering this evening. So we're going to bust it. We all need to hide in the palace, until then since Jason's supposed to be on punishment. We must remain together."

"So we have to wait again?" I complained.

"You are the last one to be complaining. I'm so pissed off right now. You recklessly went to England without an actual adult. And don't even get me started on how I was kidnapped for no reason at all-" Aaron said, but Luke covered his mouth with his hand.

"I knew it all along." Fryday said with a confident tone.

"Then why'd you get kidnapped. Aren't you in taekwondo?" Jason said questioningly.

"Hey, just because I haven't trained in year means nothing! I was just startled and it was a grown man, what was I supposed to do?" Fryday defended and I just rolled my eyes.

"But this is my fault. If I hadn't been so reckless none of you would have gone through any of this." I said while looking to the side.

"I don't think it's anyone's fault. For now we just need to stay calm and be aware. This situation is still risky we need to be careful." Jacob said before digging in the bag he was carrying.

He handed everyone pocket knives, but only handed one pistol to Jason. Jason immediately tried to give the gun back to Jacob after realizing what he was holding."I don't want a gun! Give me a knife."

Jacob shakes his head at him."I know you go to the shooting court with Father time to time. It still bugs me that he has no idea that any of this is happening." Jason stared at the pistol for a good minute, before turning to face me again.

"Did you really give up?"

Jason looked at me questioningly."Did I give up? I would never." Jason said."Joseph told me. Your still here, and you hugged me and everything, but I came here to find an answer." I said to him as I looked up at his brown eyes.

"An answer?"

I nodded my head.
"Everything we've been through and everything we might go through I just need to know. Are you doing this for me or for yourself?"

He stepped closer and took my hands to hold them in his. I glanced around the room to see that everyone was keeping to themselves and checking on each other.

"I've made really stupid decisions in my life and like you say I am a complete idiot, but sometimes I can make good choices. Meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me and I wouldn't be here with the girl I love most if it wasn't for those stupid decisions."

"You love me?"

He nodded his head."I love you."

That was my answer. I'm happy about it. I think. I still have doubts and I can't make those doubts go away, but what I can do is be relieved that I even made it here. In a country that I know nothing about.

This whole thing was worth it, but in the end all we have is ourselves and no one, not even the Queen or Jayla can break through that.

We'll stick together until the end.

And we did.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII