Chapter👑 Sixty-four[Edited]

Jason's POV

Wednesday

Meanwhile in England
__________________________________________________________________________________

I stared at the floor of my bedroom and waited for the servants to call me to see my mom.

She's furious and I'm going to be brave and try to calm her down. If not I might not be able to see Kani ever again.

I can't just dip after saying I love you, you know?

There was a knock at my door it cracked open and there stood my aunt also known as my Mother's sister.

"Aunt Rea."(pronounced ray-uh) I said and she put her hand over her mouth to gesture me to lower my voice.

She quickly and quietly shut the door behind her and went over to where I sat on my bed."Your mother doesn't know I'm here you should keep your voice down." She said with a warm smile. Her hair was in a neat bun and she wore an elegant short blue pencil dress and a diamond necklace with matching heels.

"Is something wrong?" I asked as I studied her worried expression. "Nothing's wrong, except for the fact that your mother has suspended you from leaving the country and seeing the one you love without her permission-"

"What?" I yelled at her and she immediately slapped my arm, signaling me to lower my voice.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not supposed to be in here?" She whispered to me in an irritated tone.

"So what do I do? I promised Kani I'd come back-"

"So Kani is her name? Kani Onning sure does have a nice ring to it don't you think?" Aunt Rea said as she held a smug looking her face.

"What are saying? We're both sixteen! It's to early." I said loudly and she slapped my arm again, which caused me to over my own mouth.

"Your highness, it's time." A servant said as they peeked their head through the door.

Aunt Rea turned back to me and smiled warmly."I guess it's time to answer some of the most asked questions this past month."

"I wish I was still in the states." I said as I got off the bed and headed for the door. I walked to where my mother stood next to my sister and older brother.

They were being asked where I was as well. They shouldn't be here. This is my mess and I'll be the one to clean it up.

_________________________________________

Time skip
__________________________________________________________________________________

We sat in a board room and I've never seen so many people in one tiny room before. This whole thing looks like a court room and I'm the criminal.

A reporter raised his hand and eagerly took out his pen when I nodded my head towards him to speak.

"Your highness it has been over a month since you left England. Why did you suddenly decide to runaway?" He asked as he pointed his microphone at me.

Runaway?

If anything, I was escaping.

"I did not run away from England I left to find, myself. I left to find myself." I lied to them. If they found out l left unexpectedly just to find my own girlfriend. Then that would be completely missing The point of coming back here in the first place.

Suddenly cameras started flashing and clicking and reporters started speaking all at the same time.

I nodded at a another reporter and they eagerly pointed their microphone my way.

"Your highness what made you want to rebel against your mother? Is there something the people should know about?"

I side eyed my mom who was glaring at me like she was going to rip me part if I said the 'wrong thing'.

So I decided to push my limits.

"So here's the truth about my mother,"

Hey dudes sorry for the short chapter!Anyway don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII