Chapter👑Thirty[Edited]

Jason POV

Still Tuesday
__________________________________________________________________________________

Kani and I stayed silent the whole way to her house. When we arrived at the front door I turned to leave knowing I should leave, but Kani grabbed hold of my forearm causing me to face her again.

"Jason... I'm sorry too."

I looked at her confused. I noticed that her face slightly reddened.

Cute-I mean she must be tired.

"I've been so mean to you and spending today with you was actually fun and I realized your not an idiot after all."

She looked up at me with worry. Her curly hair was worn down and her lips were a soft pink. They looked really soft. For a moment I said nothing and stared at her appearance. She was wearing a stripped shirt and black shorts.

"Jason?"

"Oh yeah! I mean yes! I mean-" I was stuttering and embarrassed for accidentally checking out. I can't do that, plus were friends and I have no interest in her and she has no interest in me.

She laughed at my response, waved goodbye, and went through the front door. I walked off the porch dazed and confused.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Kani's POV

Kani's home

__________________________________________________________________________________

I walked through the door was immediately greeted by my older sister Safari who had a weird smile plastered on his face.

"Was that Jason? The England boy?" She said grabbing my arm excitedly.

"Yes and you may not do anything to hurt him."

"I see a new romance blossoming before me!" She said letting go of my arm and throwing hers in the air.

I rolled my eyes at her. Jason and I are just friends and that kiss was only to prove the that we were dating, but for Jason and I it's just nothing. That kiss meant nothing and we are both friends.

I only agreed to be his fake girlfriend as a favor and we promised to not get into each other's love life.

Although I somehow knew that catching feelings would be the hardest thing to not do.

I went up to my to find C.G laying on my fuzzy white carpet. C.G was a 15 year old dog and was getting old and lazy, but we still loved him.

I layed on my bed ready to pass out for the day when I got a text from someone. I ignored it and decided I would check it in the morning, but my phone kept ringing like crazy so I looked at it.

Aaron: Luke just asked me out on a date!

Aaron: it's gonna be our first date as a couple!

Aaron: Kani you need to come over at my house tomorrow to help me figure out what to wear!

Aaron:Kani I swear if you don't answer me rn I will personally rip your hair out and donate it to JOJO SIWA!

Kani: fine I'll come over. I have something to tell you anyway.

Aaron: I hope it's about you and Jason cuz like my ship needs to happen KANI!

Aaron: I'm not a patient person!

Aaron: by the way there's a new kid coming tomorrow and everyone's talking about him!.

Kani: a new kid?

Aaron: Yup! he's a transfer from Australia!

Kani:I see...

Aaron he's a kid model too!
I can't wait to see what he looks like I bet he's super hot!

Kani: did you forget that you have boyfriend?

Aaron: Of course not! He knows I do this anyway so it's fineee

Kani: y'all are a weird couple

Aaron: whatever

Aaron: ughhh Aubrey came back home today we're having family dinner AGAIN

Kani: hah good luck

I put my phone down not bothering to turn it off. It's not my business whether or not Jason gets a girlfriend if he does I'll support him and if I get a boyfriend he should support me.

Right?

Hey dudes hope you have enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII