Chapter👑Sixty-seven[Edited]

Kani's POV

Meanwhile in the states
____________________________________________________

I nervously sat in my seat. I held my hands together and looked around the classroom repeatedly.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm terrified.

What if those guys were after me?

I barely payed attention to what Mrs.Freshmen was trying to say. Suddenly there was a hard knock at the classroom door.

The same men with black suits walked into the classroom.

All the blood in my body suddenly felt cold. For some reasons I just stared at the men, it was like I was waiting for them to notice me. Mrs.Freshmen also looked confused, but not once questioned their presence.

"We have been sent-"

Suddenly he stopped talking and put his hand to his ear and nodded.
"Sorry for the inconvenience we need to escort Ms.Aubrey." One of the men said looked at Aubrey, but she didn't look surprised.

Aubrey looked back at me and gestures me to follow her, but I don't move.

One of the men noticed her looking in my direction and he just smiled at me.

I smiled back.

Creep.

They all left the classroom and I felt amazing.

But, why did they need Aubrey. She's the one Jason's supposed to be with anyway, but he's not coming back.

So does that mean he gave in?

What else could this possibly mean?
____________________________________________________

Luke's POV

____________________________________________________

I looked out my window when I was watching Aubrey get into an all black care with two men black suits.

Reminds me of that movie with the men who fought aliens in black suits.

If you don't know what I'm talking about I don't like you.

Anyway it's pretty obvious that Aubrey is being sent right back to where she came from.

Aubrey is a princess if you haven't noticed and soon Kani will be.

Hopefully.

But I think it's strange that she's suddenly leaving while the news of
Jason not being able to leave England was released.

The Queen's up to something.

Ever since I came back everything's been hectic. I've lived in England since third grade and finally decided to move back and already things are slowly falling apart.

Why is love so complicated?

Not just with Kani and Jason, but with Aaron and I.

He seems to be the most stressed about this.

Even though it's not a competition contest for Kani's loyalty and friendship, Aaron has been there for Kani a lot longer than I have been and I can't understand what he's going through right now.

His best friend is on a death line, her boyfriend is stuck more than 3,000 miles away from her and he can't do anything.

Try putting yourself in Kani's shoes and see how you feel.

"Bro you okay you've been zoned out this whole class period." I turn my head towards everyone's favorite guy.

Henry Salazar.

He was right.

I was zoned out for 45 minutes straight."I'm fine I've got someone to meet." I said to him and walked down the classroom. I spotted Aaron lazily walking towards me. When he reached me he softly leaned into my chest and just stood there.

He's having his mental breakdown.

This is normal.

"What happened this time?"

"I haven't told you yet, but my dad almost found out about us through text messages which is the worse way to find out. I'm scared of what he would say."

I sighed heavily. Aaron and I have already come out to my parents and thier super supportive of it, but Aaron's parents, not so much.

Aaron's tried to bring it up a few times, but it's always shut down negatively.

It's honestly something I just want to hide under the rug and never notice it, but there's no avoiding this.

Sooner or later he is going to find out.

"I'll wait for you. You don't have to rush." I said and wrapped my arms around him for a hug.

"Thank you." He said quietly and purposely muffled his voice so I wouldn't hear.

Before you ask.

Yes, we are both gay guys hugging in a hallway.

Problem?

Oops.
____________________________________________________

Jason's POV

Meanwhile in England
____________________________________________________

I stared at her, my mother. You can almost forget she existed if you imagined hard enough.

"Again? Mistake? What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about your father.That man is a disgrace, the only reason I haven't kicked him out is because he's the king and I can't do this on my own."

Her voice started to become lower and she turned away.

"What does he have to do with me anyway? This is about Kani!" I complained to her. I sound like a five year old child and Kani would definitely agree with me, knowing her personality.

"That girl has ruined you. I have an offer. If you stay away from Kani I'll stay away from Kani. Then we both get what we want and your Kani can live her life peacefully." She said as she turned around to smile at me.

I looked at the floor.

If I agree Kani can live her life peacefully, she did say I've ruined her life when we first left.

Maybe this is my chance to fix it.

On the other other hand, I might never be able to even breathe in the same direction as Kani ever again.

People can move on right?

"So? Do we have a deal?"

"Deal."

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII