Chapter👑Fifty-seven[Edited]

Fryday's POV

Wednesday

After school
__________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday's Halloween wasn't all that great. Safari ran off somewhere while Kani has just disappeared. So I was stuck with Devanie who kept staring at me the whole time.

I sat at my desk with my laptop as I scrolled through articles, but one that caught my eyes was an article called 'The prince boards a plane to states.'

It was ridiculously stupid why would he want to come here? This place is trash.
I looked at the picture of the so called prince boarding the plane, but his face looked way too familiar. I zoomed in on his face and it was just who I thought it was.

Jason was the prince of England.

A prince has been living under everyone's noses. I found another article called 'The Queen plans to attack' and 'Princess Jayla travels to the states to catch her runaway prince.'

I scrolled through the article with my jaw dropped. Did Kani know about this? He's definitely using her. Suddenly my door burst open and there stood Kani with a cheesy grin on her face.

I slammed my laptop closed and immediately faced her."Don't you know how to knock?" I said irritated.

"It's my house I don't have to knock and my mom says dinner is ready. If your going to watch inappropriate videos at least be low-key about it." She said before closing the door.

"Hey t-that wasn't- what are you talking about?!" I said before running after her.

Time skip
__________________________________________________________________________________

We sat at the table with the rest of the family
until my mom breaks the silence.

"Fryday why don't you have a girlfriend yet? Kani has a boyfriend so why don't you gave a girlfriend?" She says with irritation in her tone.

I roll my eyes at her and she luckily doesn't see."That's just it mom I'm not Kani I'm a guy from Australia who still seems to be out of place."

"Why can't you do anything right? Ever since Allen was in that accident-"

"Allen should not be spoken of especially from you." I said and stabbed my food with my fork."Fryday is something wrong you can tell us anything."Kani's mom, Mrs.Cooper, says and gives me a warm smile.

"It's none of your business." I said and sighed heavily.

"Watch your tone young man I will not tolerate this right now. If only Allen-"

"Stop talking about Allen!" I yelled and stood up from the table slammed my hands down on it.

"Fryday..." Kani said as she looked up at me with worry in her eyes. My expression immediately softened when I looked her worried eyes, but there was no giving in.

"I'm not hungry." I said and dropped my fork on the table before leaving the room.She has no right to speak of Allen no one does. If it wasn't for her Allen would be here with us. We would still be here.

I still don't know why he did it. I'm pretty sure it wasn't an 'accident' either.

The last person he talked to was mom so she's the one to blame. I don't care what anyone says, ever since that day nothing's been the same. We're missing a giant chunk in our family and for my mom to talk so casually about it made me angry.

She knows it's her fault.

She knows she's the reason that Allen's dead.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII