Chapter👑Seventeen[Edited]

Friday

Jason's house
__________________________________________________________________________________

We pulled up in front of the house and it was so chaotic I wanted to start booking it down the road. There were people making out on the porch, there were people throwing up and throwing alcohol around, there was loud music playing, and there was bright lights coming from inside the house.

Luke and I gave each other worried glances and got out of the car we walked into the house, but immediately lost each other by the crowd of people. I was alone in this house of chaos.

I maneuvered my way to the backyard where the pool was. There were people swimming in their underwear, playing ping pong, and playing spin the bottle.

I went to sit over by a table in an empty corner and scrolled through Instagram. When can I leave?

"Hey, Kani, you made it."

I looked up to see who it was. It was Jason Onning wearing a button-up shirt leaving the two buttons at the top open revealing some of his chest,he wore stylish dark blue jeans and brown timberlands.

"Oh, hey Jason, yeah I'm here alright." I smiled at his appearance and admired his features. I also ignored the fact that I was smiling way too much.

"Do you wanna go inside with me." Jason said pointing his thumb towards the house. I nodded and he led upstairs toward his room.

He sat on his bed and I sat next to him. He looked at me then at my lips. Then he leaned in for a kiss. I pushed him back.

"What the heck are you doing." I said as I put my hands in front of my face. He smirked at me

"Come on don't fight it Kani I like you too okay?"

He grabbed my arms and pushed me back on his bed then he leaned in for his second attempt for the kiss. When Henry Salazar came bursting through the door.

"Hey Jay come down... stairs..." He was holding an empty bottle before silently staring at us.

"Henry close the door." Jason said in a Stern voice. This made him clench my hands harder.

Soon there was a crowd of people by the door taking picture after picture. They were also talking loudly and kept clapping and cheering. When I saw Luke by the door I knew I was in for it. Jason finally let go of my hands and I ran straight out the door all the way home.

Actually I got a taxi and then ran home.

I burst through the door of my house and Aaron was at the front of the door ready to walk out. He saw my face I was my eyes were red from crying. He knew exactly what to do so he grabbed my hand and we went upstairs to my room and talked it out.

"Wow, I didn't know this. Jason's hot but that is so selfish!" Aaron said getting blankets ready. He was going to stay the night with me. My phone started blowing up and I saw pictures of me and Jason from earlier.

"I'm never going to school again this is terrible!" I cried and slammed my head into the pillow.

"Don't worry Kani if anyone tries something with you I'll always be there to protect my bestie."

I smiled at him while he turned the movie The kissing booth on, on Netflix.

If this is how my life is going to be like then screw it I don't need Jason or Luke not even football king Henry Salazar. All I need is my bestie Aaron.

Hey dudes hope you like the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

See you all soon!

K BAIIIIII