Chapter👑Fourty-five[Edited]

Kani's POV

Cafeteria
__________________________________________________________________________________

I sat at lunch with Jason,Luke, and Aaron. I was planning to discuss on how we can get back at Veronica this Halloween, but the atmosphere is quite awkward.

"So...about the haunted classroom competition, who do you think will win?" Aaron asks while stealing a sliced pineapple from Luke's tray and eating it before he could react.

"Mine will." Jason and I say at the same time.

"No mine!" We both say again.

Before I could argue again Jason leans really close to my face and mind you that he sat across from me which made this scene more tense. His face was inches away from mine, our noses barely touching.

"No mine." He calmly says in a low husked voice causing me to immediately hit his shoulder for being 'flirty'.

"T-to close!" I said before his face could come any closer. He sits back down in his chair. I noticed a small smirk form on his lips.

What is he up to?

Suddenly there was muffled giggling and I turn to see Aaron covering his mouth as he tried not to laugh.
"If you laugh I'll cut your tongue off and feed to Luke."
I threatened and Aaron instantly shut his mouth and turned back to stealing Luke's pineapple slices.

Poor Luke he has to put up with a greedy brat like Aaron.

"Bestie got any room for one more?"
All four of us turn our heads to see Sienna in a tub dress, open toe high heels, and her orange hair flat ironed straight. She wore a heave ton of makeup and she was holding a small plastic now with salad in it.

"No." I said flatly.

Aaron covered my mouth and apologised to Sienna who was still dumbfounded."Sorry she meant-"

"You heard her. No means no so get." Luke says which surprises everyone, because he appears to be the most sane one out of all of us.

"Luke come on she's my best friend! Right Kani?"Sienna says turning her head towards me.

I take Aaron's hand off my mouth."I'm sorry Sienna, but no you and will never be friends after your little stunt you pulled in 8th grade. Sorry not sorry." I calmly said as I glanced at Jason who seems to be glaring at her.

She huff's angrily as she walks off to sit next to the trash can where the back tables were.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon

K BAIIIIII