Chapter👑Thirty-one[Edited]

October

Wednesday
__________________________________________________________________________________

The first month of school was over and it already seems like the school year will end in a blink of an eye.

I walk through the school doors when I feel someone's hands slip to my waist. They turn me around when I face Jason grinning down at me.

"Kani I would like to have your phone number please."

I blushed slightly. His hands were still on my waist , but my hands were holding the sides of his arms. I took a quick glance at all the teenagers around us.

"Fine, but what for?"

"I thought about what you said when you apologized to me."

I raised an eyebrow at him."And what does that have to do with my phone number?"

He rolled his eyes at me." Since you don't have any social media what so ever I'll update you. We haven't had any physical contact as a couple in half a month and people are starting to get suspicious especially Audrey and Veronica."

Physical contact as a couple?
Like him k-kissing me?
I'm not sure I'm ready for that. What if I catch feelings for you?

"Fine, if it'll make you feel better I'll get Instagram and post one thing on there."

I hesitantly raise my arms up to his stomach so I was hugging him back.

Just remember Kani. Your faking it.

"Also, my friends want me to go to his party, specifically Lucas Smith's party."

"Another party?"

"Yes and if they see you not there with me they'll definitely find out."

I let go of his stomach and folded my arms while thinking.

"Fine I'll go. And by any chance will Veronica and Audrey be there?"

"I bet they are, Luca's party's are one of the biggest of the year. As I'm told, I just got here a month ago you know."

"I'll pick you up?"

"Sure." He let go of my waist and brushed my hair behind my ear.

As soon as he left Aaron came running up to me with Luke slowly walking behind him."Kani you've both finally started to make contact I still can't believe your not a real couple though." Aaron said with a disappointed sigh.

Luke came behind Aaron and wrapped his arms around him.
"You two are faking it I didn't know that." Luke rested his head on Aaron's shoulder causing him to blush profusely.

"Well we aren't and you can't tell anyone okay?"

He nodded his head."Well this was a very fun conversation but me and Aaron have to go."

"But Aaron has first period with me."

"Yes, but it's my turn to have him so stop stealing my boyfriend from me."

I rolled my eyes at him. Aaron covered his face from embarrassment. Luke stopped back hugging him and held his hand and soon they were out the school doors.

I have to admit there one of the cutest couples here.
__________________________________________________________

Veronica's POV
__________________________________________________________

I sat in first period next to one of the so called hot guys here.

I forgot his name. I think it was Peter or Pete I'm not sure and I don't really care anyway.

I still can't believe Jason's dating that girl. I still can't believe Jason's acting all innocent like we've never dated before.

Two summers ago I went to England, because my dad had a 2 month business trip and I begged to take me with him.
He could never so no to me anyway. I would walk England's streets when I saw a boy running away from a crowd he ran into me and fell on top of me. Of course my designer shoes were ruined, but he was super hot!

Then he asked if he could borrow me for a second and he pushed me to a corner and kissed me. Since then we've been dating until he broke up with me on the day I was leaving to go back to America. He said it was fun but I wasn't for him.

Ever since I've found out about then dating I hated Kani more than ever.

Someone put there hand on my thigh I turned to see that Henry Salazar, one of my hookups was staring at me worriedly.
"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing and don't call me babe I'm reserved for someone."

"Are you still talking about Jason? He's not into you so get over it."

I was annoyed by his remark so to shut him up I sat on his lap and kissed him. All of the people around clapped and cheered.

I got off his lap and walked out the classroom. He was so annoying. I walk out the school to see my two besties standing next to my hot pink Jeep.

"Hey sis, wanna go shopping?" Brittany said while looking in the car window to put on some light pink lipstick.

"Yeah wanna come with us we were gonna ditch and leave you, but no hard feelings."

"Of course I wanna come I just kissed Henry and he tasted like vodka and chicken wings so I need to get out of here."

We hoped in the car and drove off to the mall.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon!

K BAIIIIII