Chapter👑Sixteen[Edited]

Friday

Kani's house
__________________________________________________________________________________

The party was in three hours and Aaron was busy tearing up my closet trying to find something for me to wear. He said he wanted me look cute but not too cute, Smexy but not too smexy.

(A/N: hello!? PG 13!? anyone heard of that!?)

I know I can't understand stand him either. "Kani, I knew your wardrobe was bad but, GIRL why do you have a turtle neck sweater. Oh my gosh I almost barfed saying that. Jesus help this child!" Aaron said throwing his hands in the air.

"Wow. You are so dramatic." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm not I'm just to amazing for you to handle." He said and winked at me.

He stood up with his hands in the air and started dancing."I finally found something worthy of my approval!" He turned around and showed me a white off the shoulder crop top.

My eyes widened.

Oh no, I thought I got rid of that shirt. My great aunt gave it to me for my 15 birthday, last year. She knows I hate things that show my shoulders, but I was to nice to decline the gift.

"No absolutely not."

"Hey! I'm in charge I rather you wear this than you go to a party in a prom dress. You would look to dressed up." He was right after a while I began to question what Safari was going to make me wear.

"Alright, Alright, I'll wear the shirt. But I'm wearing pants." I said and went to grab the shirt from him.

"Okay then, but your wearing your white converse that you never wear." He said as he tossed the shirt to me.

"I do wear them."

Aaron gave me a blank stare and shook his head at me. He gestures me to go get dressed in my bathroom.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I walk out with everything on and Aaron starts to straighten my extremely curly hair. I don't really straighten my hair, because it's almost impossible if I do it and I'm not letting my mom do it because of the incident but we shall not get into that topic.

"Ow don't yank my head off!" I say pulling my head back from his pulling.

"Oh, stop winning you'll get used to it. Beauty is pain boo, beauty is pain." He said which made me mentally cringe.

"When did you become so sassy." I pointed out and he shrugged his shoulders."You can ask Brittany Williams about that."

He continued to iron my hair until it was straight.

He stood me up in front of my long mirror next to my bed side. My hair was straightened and parted in the middle. I wore black, knee ripped jeans, and my definitely worn before converse.

We heard a ring from my doorbell and Aaron pushed me out the door and told me that he was going to meet me there with Sienna Rogers of course.

I walked outside and a bit to my surprise is was Luke standing in front of his white Mercedes. He was wearing a white t-shirt, a blue hoodie,dark blue jeans, and vans.

Even in common clothing he looked good.

I walk up to the car door and he just stares at me." Aren't you supposed to open the door?" I asked looking at him and breaking his staring." Oh yeah, of course." He opened the car door of his white Mercedes car for me while I hopped in.

We laughed and talked the whole way. We talked about childhood memories and stories and even what's going on now.

"So, Luke anyone you like in particular maybe someone's name that stars with an 'A' perhaps?" I said and immediately his ears turned a slight shade of red

"Who Aaron? I mean I wouldn't say no-" I cut him off from his constant stuttering."So it is true! You do like Aaron!"

Luke almost swerved the car on to the sidewalk when he heard Aaron's name come out of my mouth.

"Hey didn't you know that assuming things is bad?" He laughed and gripped the wheel properly with both hands.

"Oh, I didn't need to assume anything!" I said and laughed hysterically and loudly.

"Whatever Kani, you'll still be the same, dumb and ugly, and me handsome and smart." He said and laughed to himself. I squinted my eyes at him and flicked his arm.

"Who made you believe you were handsome?"

He put a hand over his chest like he was hurt from my comment really harshly. He's as dramatic as Aaron, they were meant for each other.

We pull up in front of the house and oh Lord why did I come here.

This is why I'm an introvert.

This is exactly why.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

See you soon!

K BAIIIIII