Chapter👑Fourty[Edited]

Friday

Jason's POV

Kani's porch
__________________________________________________________________________________

Kani held my hand as she lead me to the front porch of her house. She was angrily mumbling to herself as we walked. I smiled at her, amused of her attitude.

"Why did you do that?" She said angrily crossing while crossing her arms at me.

I shrugged at her teasingly. I knew exactly what I was doing, but she didn't know that."I don't know I just felt like I should." I said with a smug expression.

"Your an idiot." She says angrily as she pushes me towards the car.

"And your a cookie."

She leaned really close to my face and I stiffen in my spot. I close my eyes only to then realize that she had opened the car door for me.

"You okay?"She said with a worried look on her face.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine. Perfectly fine." I lied to her. I am not fine, I thought we were going to kiss again! I really am an idiot.

I shouldn't even be hoping for that in the first place.

I watch her waltz back into her house as if nothing happened.

My heart felt like it was about fall out of my chest from the false action Kani gave me. If only she knew, a lot of things would be different.

But we're friends.

Kani's POV

__________________________________________________________________________________

I quickly rush back into the house. I slam the door shut as I realized the family that has been pestering Jason and I with questions we're all scattered around the house doing their own thing.

I lazily walk up stairs and walk straight into Safari's room. She was sitting at her desk writing in a notebook. She was probably finishing up some college assignment that was probably too hard for me to understand.

I plopped myself on her bed face first.

"Sigh." I said exaggerating my speech.

"Sigh." I said again.

I heard Safari grunt in annoyance and I knew I was succeeding at gaining her attention.

"Sigh-"

"Alright what's up with you and why are you sighing like an old lady?" Safari said finally turning around and noticing my lazy form.

"I'm in a love crisis." I said turning my head towards her.

She crossed her arms and folded her left leg over here right while raising her eyebrow all at once."Oh please evaluate on this."

"Well, to start off I think I'm catching feelings for Jason."

She laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world.
"Well, duh! Your his girlfriend idiot! Your supposed to catch feelings. I know he's your first boyfriend, but I didn't know you were that dull." She said rolling her eyes.

"We're actually faking it, for various reasons actually." I said now resting my head on my palm.

Safari's eyes suddenly widened at my sudden confession." You mean my ship isn't real?" I nodded at her and she started fanning her face."My ship!" She yelled sadly. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm guessing that you two have probably kissed before and you've also probably had your ups and downs so you're basically friends with benefits." Safari calmly explained.

"And I hate it." I admitted.

I really did hate it. It was obvious that I wanted to be more than friends with Jason, but due to his family issue I can't push our friendship farther. We have to set up boundaries for ourselves.

It gets harder to control it by the minute. As for Jason he seems like he just wants a friendship.

"Well, whatever happens. I'll support you no matter what, because I'm your older sister and that's my job."

"Thanks for all of your lovely support, but when is Halloween?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows at her.

She cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow.
"I know that face. What are you up to?"

"Just tell me!"

"Halloween is in two weeks and I'll be back in Arizona by then to turn in my assignment, so if you get in trouble you can't come crying to me for help."

I sat up and shrug my shoulders at her." I won't be needing help from you for a while."

"Okay then, but can you leave your weirdness is spreading around my room and I have an assignment to finish." She said turning around back to her desk.

I leave the room with a goofy grin on my face.

The only reason I want to know about Halloween is because I want to get back at Veronica and the Barbies.

They lived their lives all happily while everyone else we're crumbled under their big egos, but this time it's going to be quite interesting.

Hey dudes hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote for the chapter!

I'll see you all soon

K BAIIIIII