Chapter 18

Hey guys!

So I realised that y'all actually read my book but don't really vote or comment.

Really, that's the only way I'll know if you're enjoying my story or not and let's be honest, sometimes when I look at the votes I get, I feel really discouraged but I'm doing this because I love writing and this can't be possible without your help so please please please! Vote and comment as much as you want and I promise to reply as many as possible. That's what will make me really happy because most times I stay up really late just to update and all I'm asking for is a little encouragement.

Thanks in advance. I really love you guys.❤❤

And just for the sake of it you can go back and vote for the previous chapters😁😁.

P. S- It's just the little star at the bottom of your screen not so hard☺

Now that I'm done, here's what you've been waiting for....

It was Friday which meant the day ended early and Jason already told me he wasn’t picking me up because of an important meeting he had to attend so I decided to use that medium to visit Dray.

I called Nathan to pick me up and told Leonard where I was headed which he seemed to know the direction of without me saying anything.

The drive to my dad’s company was a twenty minutes drive so I decided to sit back and observe the surroundings and my mind soon drifted.

Jason and I had been getting along pretty well and my weird dream was long forgotten. Since I wasn’t having them again, I decided not to put much thought into it.

I hadn’t seen him since last night because he left pretty early in the morning and only told me through a text that he wouldn’t be picking me up.

I was already getting comfortable with our not so horrible relationship although sometimes he seemed to just suddenly drift away from me.

I suddenly remembered Tony my heart skipped a beat.

I hadn’t heard from him since I last saw him on Monday and I didn’t blame him for not calling me. I changed my number after he broke up with me.

The bombshell he dropped on me was nothing to forget easily, he said he still loved me and part of my heart had hope.

But you’re already married. My subconscious reminded me and I suddenly frowned.

While Tony had been an amazing best friend and boyfriend, Jason had been an absolute jerk to me up until a few days ago when he suddenly had a change of heart for a reason unknown to me.

I missed Tony a lot, those days where we would just sit and talk about everything and nothing even though we were mostly at his place. He understood me and he was my safe haven.

Stop thinking about him! My subconscious reminded me again and I huffed angrily that I was thinking about Tony when I was married to Jason.

I missed those green eyes and those soft lips that always caressed mine so sensually and—

“We’re here ma’am.” Nathan’s voice interrupted my thoughts as I looked up to see him holding the door open for me. My face reddened when I realised where my thought was directed towards.

“Uh….yeah. Thanks Nathan. I’ll call you when I’m set to go.” I said walking out and waved a quick goodbye to Leonard.

As I walked towards my brother’s office which was described to me by the receptionist since I had no idea where it was, I suddenly remembered the time when I used to come here everyday just to be with my dad.