Chapter 54

Picture of Kayla's dress at the top.

I felt like a Queen.

Cami and Emma had booked a professional makeup artist for the wedding and she had done an amazing job.

The makeup was light and detailed which made me look extremely beautiful.

The girls were all ready, dressed in their royal blue dresses and even Cami looked beautiful with her baby bump.

"Alright ladies. The ceremony is about to start, how is our bride?" Tammy asked from the door or the hotel room.

"I'm very well Tammy, everything is under control here so you don't need to worry." I told her with a reassuring smile.

"You look very beautiful Kayla." She said smiling at me.

"Thank you. Now go downstairs and have fun. You've already done your part, you need to relax." I told her.

"Oh I can't do that. My job doesn't end until everybody leaves but I will try to have fun because your husband seems to know a lot of hot guys." She said with a suggestive smile before turning and walking out.

"I wonder how she's still single. I mean the lady must have attended hundreds of wedding and she still hasn't found anyone." Cami said snacking on some crackers.

"Not everyone is as lucky as you guys. Like you said, it takes time to find the right person." Emma answered from beside her.

"True but I mean she's beautiful, she's talented and everything, what else could she need?" Cami asked again.

"Well Cami, maybe she'll find her Mr. Right today." I told her.

"You know her and James seem to be hitting it off really well. Maybe we can—"

"Cami there's no need to meddle here. Let's just leave them and if they want to be more than friends, they can." I warned her.

"I'm not meddling, it's just a suggestion." She defended.

"I know you Cami, it's not."

"Fine. Whatever." She said waving me off.

We had become really good friends with Tammy the past month and I noticed her and James seem to enjoy each other's company but I didn't need Cami to play her match maker game because sometimes people just need to figure things out by themselves.

A knock on the door caused our attention to shift as the door opened to reveal my brother.

"Excuse me ladies but I was asked to fetch the bride so I can walk her down the aisle." He said with a small smile.

"We'll just excuse you two for a minute and meet you outside." Amy said and stood up with Emma and Cami following behind.

He placed a kiss on Cami's head telling her how beautiful she looked before she blushed and walked outside.

"You look very beautiful little bunny." He said as he came to seat beside me.

"When are you going to stop calling me that?" I groaned.

"Probably when you have a little girl and she's just as active as you were as a child."

"And if she's gentle?"

"Then the name stays." He answered.

"That's just great." I muttered.

"Cheer up baby sister. You're getting married." He said poking my cheek.

"I know." I said with a loud sigh.

"Are you nervous?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"A little bit."