Bonus Chapter 1

Hey fam!!

It's been a preeetttttyyy looooonnnggggg time.

I know and I'm sorry.

I guess it's not that easy balancing school and writing after all.

I'm sorry for making you guys wait for so long but I hope you enjoy this chapter❤

“For the last time Cami, you look beautiful. I don’t see why you’re still panicking.” I said to my bestfriend.

“But what if he realizes he doesn’t want me again?” She asked again with fear in her eyes.

“You’re crazy. You guys already have a son so I believe it’s too late for him to do that.”

“But—”

“That’s enough Cami. We're here already aren’t we? Plus Dray is downstairs so that says enough. Now stop panicking and let the makeup artist do her job so we can go already.”

“Fine.” She sighed, “but you look beautiful.” She said smiling at me.

“Thank you.” I answered her as I looked at myself again in the mirror.

“The bump gives you a different look but it still suits you.” 

“Oh please. I just need her to come out already, I always feel like a pregnant elephant.”

“Pregnant elephant or not, Jason loves you like that.” She said with a mischievous smile.

“Gee! Thanks for the consolation best friend.” I muttered drily.

“Oh come on May. Pregnancy makes you look sexier and your husband thinks so too because he’s always eyeing you like a piece of fresh meat.” She said with a smirk.

I was just about to reply her when a knock interrupted us and we turned to see Jason walk in.

“Ladies, Bella you look beautiful.” He said with a charming smile which caused her to blush.

“Thank you Jason.”

“And you look sexy as ever.” He muttered as he came towards me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

“Thanks babe.”

“I was asked to get you guys. Dray is nervous as hell and I don’t know why he’s so worried when you already have a son.” He said rolling his eyes with a small smile.

“There’s something wrong with the both of them.” I told him.

“Shut up you two. Like May wasn’t about to piss in the pants on the day of your wedding.” She scolded.

“That was about eight months ago so it doesn’t count anymore. Now hurry so we can’t finally get you to my brother.” I told her before turning to Jaosn, “now babe go ahead and tell everyone that the bride will be down soon.”

“Okay.” He answered before walking away.

The makeup artist applied the finishing touch to her face and she was done.

“You look beautiful Cami, Dray is lucky to have you.” I told her with a huge smile.

“Thanks bestie. Now what do you say? Can I get married now?” She asked with an enthusiastic smile.

“Definitely!!” I told her as we made our way downstairs.

Their wedding was beautiful and emotional especially for me because I kept crying thanks the my hormones but all in all I was happy for my brother and my best friend for finally getting their happy ending.