Chapter 39

51k+ reads!!!!!!

Arggghhhhh!!!!

I freaking love you guys like crazy!!!

This love is too much😩😩❤❤

Thank you so much😭😭❤❤❤

The journey back home was one of the longest journeys I'd ever had in my life and it seemed like we were flying forever.

I finally fell asleep after worrying for so long and the next time I opened my eyes, we were back home.

I jumped out of the car in a hurry and rushed into the hospital with the purpose of seeing one person.

Jason.

I got to the reception and was directed to a waiting room which I assumed was for VIPs because of the people there.

As soon as Emma's eyes landed on me, she ran up to me and sobbed into my shoulders and all I could do was pat her back to soften her sobs.

"Come on baby, you know Jason would never leave you. He loves you too much to do that." I said rubbing her back.

"But they've been in there for a really long time and we haven't heard anything." She said still crying.

"He'll be fine Emma." I said softly, "he has to be."

I finally raised my eyes from Cami to see Olivia, Mark and Brandon sitting with worried look on their faces but Olivia was crying into Mark's shoulders.

I gave Brandon a sad smile as he walked up to me and patted Emma's back.

"Come on Em, let's go get coffee for everyone. We're going to need it." He muttered softly and she untangled herself from me and turned to walk away with him.

I moved slowly towards Mark and his wife and he gave me a small nod while his wife turned and embraced me tightly, no longer crying but she still sobbed quietly.

After a while of silence, Mark stood up to leave us and we just settled in silence.

"I'm so sorry about what happened." She said after a while and I finally turned to look at her.

"I haven't seen you since the funeral and I just wanted to apologize on behalf of Jason. I'm sorry he hurt you that way and I know you don't deserve it because I know how amazing you are."

"It's fine."

"No it's not. No woman deserves to be cheated on whether the marriage is fake or not and Jason had no right to do that to you. That's why I told him not to come back to the house until he settled things with you." She said and I gave her a surprised look.

"Yes. I know you're an amazing woman and to say I'm disappointed is an understatement because I didn't raise my children to be like that but now I'm scared I'll lose him and I haven't even seen him in almost a month." She said suddenly bursting into tears again.

"Olivia," I said embracing her as she sobbed into my shoulders, "Jason will be fine. He has to be because there are too many goddamn people he has no right to leave behind and he loves his family too much."

"I know. It's just that I already lost Jamie, I can't lose Jason too."

"I know and you won't lose anybody. I promise." I said and silently prayed I could keep the promise.

She finally sobered up a while later and Brandon came back with Mark and Emma.

"Here," he said handing me the cup of coffee, "Dray and Cami had to leave because Cami was already too stressed and it was bad for the baby. He took her home but they promised they would be back in the morning." He said and I nodded quietly.