Chapter 30

Hey everyone!

I just want to say I'm overwhelmed by the love you've all shown me.
I just want to say a big THANK YOU and I really love you all.

So I'm thinking of changing my book cover and I'd really like suggestions on book cover design because I have no artistic come in my body😅 so if you have a design just send me a DM.

Thanks.

Without further delay, here's what you've all been waiting for.

Throughout  my drive to my father’s company, I had no idea of what I was going to say to my brother but I knew I had a lot on my mind.

I didn’t bother saying hi to the security guard at the entrance neither did I acknowledge the receptionist.

I was on a roll and I wasn’t going to let anyone throw me off my game.

I walked into Dray’s office without knocking and the sight caused my eyes to see red.

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” I screamed which caused them to pull apart and I saw the look of guilt pass through my brothers face.

“Um—Kayla,its not what it looks like.” My brother spoke up.

Seeing my brother and his PA in an embrace wasn't the best look and I was glad it was me that witnessed it and not Cami.

“Oh really? Because right now it looks like there’s something going on between you and your PA and last I checked, you’re with my best friend.” I said giving him an accusing stare and I folded my arms.

“Oh no ma’am—” the lady started.

“Get out.” I said sharply before she could even complete her sentence.

She turned to look at Drayton as if asking him of she should go.

“Are you still looking at him? I said get the hell out!” I screamed at her and she ran as fast as a rat that was being chased by a cat.

“That was rude.” My brother said from beside me and I turned to look at him.

“I don’t give a damn, what the hell were you doing with her?” I asked angrily.

“Watch your tone young lady, I’m still your older brother.” He said sternly but I wasn’t backing down.

“And I could give a damn at this point. Why were you with her and not with Cami?” I asked and he gave a loud sigh before moving to sit on his chair behind the table.

“You don’t understand Kay.” He said rubbing his forehead, a sign that he was stressed.

“Oh trust me, I understand perfectly. You’re too much of a coward to accept the fact that your girlfriend who loves you more than life itself and is pregnant for you and instead you’re here probably screwing your PA. You deserve a fucking award of the year don’t you? For worst male specie on the fucking planet!” I screamed at him.

“I’m not screwing her! She had a nasty breakup and—”

“So she didn’t see anyone to cry to than her boss. That’s a pathetic excuse Dray so please, spare me the bullshit.”

“Kayla–” he growled lowly, a sign that he was getting pissed but I wasn’t done.

“Listen to me Dray! I told you before you got into this not to hurt my best friend and that’s exactly what you’re doing. You claim to love her and you’re doing the exact opposite of what you feel for her. You’re killing her, she's miserable without you and that not good for her or the baby which she’s keeping by the way so—”