Chapter 52

"Jesus Christ! Please don't tell me they did it in front of you guys." A voice said from the entrance and we all turned to look at Brandon.

I felt my whole body turn red and I seriously wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

"Babe, that's private." Dray said from beside her and I couldn't help but notice how awkward he looked.

I would have laughed at him if not for the situation I was in.

"Private? It's fucking news. Thank you so much for finally doing it Jason! It's about time." She said with a broad smile and I shot her a glare as I felt Jason move to wrap his arms around me.

"Why are you more excited than them anyway?" Brandon asked as he moved towards the table and I saw him eye my pancake.

Not today sweetheart.

"Because my son can finally have someone to play with during family outings and birthdays. They'll be best friends!" She gushed excitedly.

"Calm down babe. She's not even pregnant yet." My brother said to her.

"Yet." She answered with a smirk.

I let out an embarrassed groan as I buried my head deeper into Jason's side and I felt him let out a small laugh.

"Alright Bella. Please don't embarrass her any further." He said before turning to look at Brandon.

"Who let you in?"

"I let myself in because I have a key." He muttered with a careless shrug, "Yay food!" He screamed and stretched out to grab my plate.

I snatched it away from him before he could reached him and I laughed at the way his smile dropped.

"I'm not about to lose my breakfast the second time in a roll. Go make yours." I shooed him away and grabbed a fork to eat.

"But this is my best friend's house and what is his is mine." He said with a childish pout.

"I'm his wife you idiot! That phrase is meant for me." I replied rolling my eyes.

He gave me a look before he finally spoke.

"Oh right."

"Oh right." I mimicked him.

I suddenly heard a slap and turned to see that Jason had hit Brandon on his head.

"What the hell dude?" Brandon cried with a mouth full of pancake.

"Stop trying to piss my wife off and you sure as hell know I didn't make that for you." He growled at him.

"But you love me." Brandon whined and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I love my wife you dumbass." He replied.

His eyes suddenly found mine before he spoke.

"I'm sorry Kaybear," he started before his face turned into a mischievous smirk, "but it's not my fault you're so hungry. If anything it's Jason's fault." He said.

"Why?" I asked with a suspicious look.

"He's the one who kept you up all night doing adult stuff, not me." He said with a smirk and I picked a banana and threw it at him.

"What the hell is adult stuff? Why are you so PG 13?" Cami asked with a raised eyebrow.

He let out a loud laugh, "Speaking of adult stuff, do you mind giving Lisa some pointers?

"What do you mean?" I asked with a mouth full.

"I've tried everything I can but she doesn't seem to want me." He said with a frown.