Chapter Seventeen

"Do you want to go shopping my love, the house is boring already" Kamal asked Amal who was stretched beside him, daydreaming.

"Auf" Amal sighed "I don't really know Kamal, but shopping for what, and why?"

Kamal shifted from his inclined position
"Anything Amal, you choose"

"Hmmm" Amal thought

"Amal don't think" Kamal cajoled crouching on his knees "just say yes love, besides ramadan begins tomorrow, i am sure you will find something you might want in the mall"

"Hmmm Kamal I think i have everything i might need" Amal assured

"You cant be so sure" Kamal insisted taking her hand in his, he kissed her. Amal smiled, he gave her his puppy look.

"Haaa Kamal, i know what you are doing" She laughed accusingly "and i'm not falling for it"

"What am i doing?" He asked joking his way to hug her

"No Kamal i'm not going out with you today" Amal made known to him "the last time you convinced me to go shopping with you, we ended up shopping, going to the cinema to watch the world cup, world cup Kamal and besides that, we went bowling, i hate bowling"

"I didn't know you hated bowling then" Kamal defended

"Well now you know" Amal eyed him "and the world cup you made me watch? You didn't even ask me what i wanted to see"

"Haha" Kamal laughed "i know what you wanted to see love, for God sake Amal you watch animations. Who watches animations?" He continued to laugh.

"Good, Kamal continue ruining your chances of me going out with you today" Amal challenged

"But we had pizza afterwards and you know you love pizza" Kamal reminded her "we'll have pizza today if you go out with me" he negotiated and Amal smiled broadly.

"Kamal" Amal purred "we'll have pizza if i say we will, with or without going out with you" She dictated and Kamal realized she was right. He frowned a bit, his wife was always right.

"But dont worry" Amal begin to fondle his beard "i'll go out with you" she announced. Kamal grinned boyishly.

"I cant believe i have to beg my wife to go out with me" he joked shaking his head disapprovingly.

"Aw Kamal you're still talking? Ok" Amal dared getting up from where she was,

"All i am saying is most women will be thrilled to go out with their husbands" Kamal pointed out.

"Well Kamal, going out with you is exhausting, i dont know where you get all that energy to go everywhere and not be tired" Amal argued "beside i said i will go out with you, why are you whining?" She asked.

"I am just pointing out the obvious" he said.

"Hmm the obvious, ok while you are at it, i'll go get ready" She said as she made to leave to go and start getting ready.

"Of course" Kamal said under his breath "you take forever to get ready".

"I heard that" Amal called behind her, Kamal laughed: this time he was right, his wife takes forever to get ready for anything.

"Hey, Amal" He called, she turned around.

"What" She asked

"Nothing" Kamal smiled mischievously and Amal knew what he was about to do: he was flirting with her. She smiled enticingly.
Kamal loved to watch her walk away and at the infancy of their marriage his eyes had been uncomfortable on her and most of the times she felt like the ground would open and swallow her: but not anymore, she and Kamal had done alot of uncomfortable things since then and she had gotten used to his non ending wantons and naughtiness.