chapter 1

Author's note:
As this was written years ago, I ask you not to look at the writing nor the mistakes in the upcoming chapters. This is my very first work in English, so it isn't well-written at all. I'm leaving this online only because many seem to like it.

There was a small wind as I walked past all the trees. The smell of nature made sure that I was relaxing completely.. I'm in a holiday park. The park I'm in is build in a beautiful forest where you can go hiking on beautiful paths and see deers everywhere! The park also has a huge swimming paradise and a small beach.

I absolutely adore coming here with my family. I remember coming here when I was a small girl. It must have been when I was around 6 years old.

I had just packed out with my family and I just got ready to go exploring while my family goes grocery shopping. I preferred a good walk in nature above well that. So here I was, walking down a path.

As I suddenly saw a tiny squirrel running in front of me to another tree I stopped abruptly. A smile came upon my lips. I had just been here for not even an hour or two but I already couldn't wait to see more.

After a few more seconds the adorable squirrel had climbed so high up in the tree that I couldn't see it anymore. While I took another breath of the amazing smell I looked down. A small frown appeared on my face as I saw some littering in front of me. An annoying feeling took over as I walked towards it.

I picked it up with my hands and tried to look for a bin. Annoyed because of the people who apparently felt too good to just throw away their trash in a bin like they have to, I walk further and further.

Only to realize that there is no single bin on the entire path. 'Damn it.' I murmured to myself as I saw another bit of littering. Of course I couldn't let it lay there so I just decided to take it in my hands.

When the path had ended I took a path to my right that apparently lead to the cemtrum of the park.

Yes, there passed me some people and their facial expressions where all but kind as they passed but I couldn't care less. It's a normal thing throwing trash in a bin, isn't it? It is for me and it should be for everyone. I sighed as another woman gave me a rather rude stare. Her eyes went down to my arms to look at the muddy plastic I was carrying.

After again walking several minutes with the muddy trash in my hands I could finally see a garbage bin in front of me. The bin was just 100 meters away and I felt another smile on my lips. My eyes were focused on the bin. Probably a bit too much when I feel my toe againts something small.

It didn't take much time to open my arms to make sure I did not fall right onto my face. But while doing this all the plastic had fallen on the ground and was now laying everywhere in front of me.

Just as I was about to hit the ground too I felt two hands grabbing my waist and wonder by wonder, saving me from falling.

Realizing what just happened I stand up and turn around slowly.. My eyes were half shut to spare myself from the very awkward situation. But when I had totally turned around my eyes opened fully after just one look at the boy in front of me.

A soft 'Woah..' Left my mouth and I immediately regretted not for shutting my damn mouth. I tried to make up for what I just had said with a 'Thank you..'

'No problem!' The boy chuckled at my words 'Really.'

'Oh my god.' I whisper as I saw a bit of plastic stuck in his hair. Damn it, that was my fault. Not even doubting whether I should tell it to him or just grab it, I take it w my hand and murmur a 'I'm so sorry.'

He didn't seem to mind and his smile just widened.

'No problem.' He chuckled again as he went to grab some plastic that fell out of my arms.

'Let's throw these in the bin right there.' He said, still with an adorable smile upon his lips.

I quickly grab some of the plastic that was left on the ground and speed up till I am next to him again.

'I was planning that.' I said shyly 'But yeah you saw what happened.'.

The boy looked at me and laughed softly 'I did yeah.'

The garbage bin was now in front of us and we both threw the trash away. 'How come you had so much plastic in your hands?' He asked me curiously.

'Oh, well I saw it laying on the path and next to it and I could not let it lay there .' I explained as I let out a short laugh.

'Wow.' He looked at me again with his gorgeous smile 'So um, I am Aidan. Aidan Gallagher.'

He pointed out his hand for me to shake it but I frowned a little 'I've got muddy hands from the trash.' I explained but the boy, Aidan, did not seem to care about this.

'Okay.' I chuckled now very shy and shook his hand.

I smiled as I felt his warm hand and then realised I also should tell him my name. 'I'm y/n.'

'How long will you be staying here y/n.' He asked.

His gaze didn't leave me and I felt my cheeks heat up a little. 'For a week.' I told him 'So a whole week ahead of me in this amazing place. What about you?'

'Same here.' He answered. When people come here it is for a weekend, a half week or a week. Of course you can stay longer but it rarely happens.

Not that they want to leave, most probably because staying here isn't that cheap.

As I saw Aidan his mouth opening to say or ask me more I felt my phone buzzing into my pocket.

'It's probably my mom.' I explain and pick up the call. 'Hey mom.' I say softly.

'Hey y/n, we're in the centrum. Could you come here? We've ordered dinner already. We're in the pizza restaurant.' She said rather quickly and I had trouble understanding her properly because of all the noices from the people around us.

I chuckled as I looked at Aidan 'Yeah I'll come. I'm sorry it got a bit late but I will be there soon.'

Not ending the call yet, I smiled at Aidan and said 'I've gotta go Aidan. Thank you for saving me from falling.'.

But after saying what I had said, I could hear my mom gasp curiously 'Aidan? Who is he?'

Glad, that I was that I hadn't put the loudspeaker on.

'Never mind mom, I'll be there in a few minutes.'

I ended the call quickly and then looked at Aidan apologetically 'My family is waiting at the pizza restaurant for me.'

Aidan returned a soft smile 'Well I do hope that we are going to see each other again.'.

'Yeah, I'd like that.'

•••

This chapter has been rewritten. All the others will get rewritten too.