Chapter 32

There will stand Ellen in the chapter now! I just thought about this (including many, manyyy more mistakes)! I love Elliot, truly I do. I don't mean ANY disrespect. I'm already preparing for the comments, but please, I truly don't like this fanfic that I've written so long ago... Don't hate me for it :( I just don't have the inspiration to edit and write this again.

'They have a device which they can time travel with.' says five trying to come up with a plan. 'We obviously don't have such a thing.' Klaus laughs 'Or i'd be back with my love by now..' His face changes.

'Do you have any idea how we get out of here?' asks Diego. Five doesn't listen. 'I still know to time trivel and I still know the formula. But it takes too much from my powers, i don't think I can do it a second time.' He looks at his siblings. 'So?' asks Luther. 'I changed the previous formula a bit after i got back but I am not sure.

There's something that we can do but it is almost impossible.' Five sighs. 'More impossible that what brought us here?' asks Luther. 'Vanya and I can use our powers together. That is the only way to get us there without killing anyone of us.' Let's do this.' says Diego while stretching his back a bit. 'Oh great.' Klaus groans. 'It's the only chance we've got.' says Vanya 'What if I ruin it?'. Allison kindly grabs her sister's hand and smiles soft.

'You won't.' adds Luther to it like he knows what Allison wanted to say. All the siblings hold each other their hand while five amd Vanya use everything in their power to time travel. It takes a lot from their body. Especially when traveled with so many. 'It's working!' Five yells, groaning a bit.

'Cut!' yells the director 'Good job everyone. Enjoy your lunch break!'
Aidan immediately comes up to you 'Wanna get lunch and eat it in our traiker?' 'Yea of course.' You smile. You two walk outside with your lunch where you see Bea leaving. 'How was the shooting day already?' she asks. 'Awesome!' you say. The trailers are standing next to the big building.

You see the others also going to their trailer with their lunch. You both brought a salad for lunch. 'I forgot how much I loved it.' you chuckle. Aidan look at you 'Acting?' he asks. 'Yup, I just love to be back on it.'. You lay your head on Aidan's shoulder. 'It's awesome that I can act with you.'. He smiles and looks at you 'I love it more, you're so happy up there.'. You kiss him softly on his lips. You see his cheecks going a bit red which makes you laugh.

He puts your hair behind your ear while touching your forehead with his. When you hear your phone beeping you laugh. It's your niece!
'Hey! How's it there in Toronto?'

'Good.' you smile 'Awesome actually.'

'You gotta tell me some spoilers.'

'You wish!' You start laughing 'It'll be worth watching.'

'Will it be weird to see you?'

'Guess you'll tell that to me when you saw it.'

'Ye ye.' she smiles annoyed 'Will I see you next week or do you have to act?'

'Why? What's planned for next week?' You ask.

'You forgot didn't you? Grandma's birthday!'

'Great. I don't think I can come. I'm not really in the place to ask if I can go to the other side of the world while shooting.' You sigh.

Aidan hears it all and decides to come between 'I can ask them?'

'Omg that'd be so awesome!' yells your niece.

'You'd do that?' you say looking into his eyes. 'Of course.' he smiles sweet. You smile when you see his cute dimples appearing.

'Well see you there! I gotta go, I do have public school.' Your niece rolls her eyes while laughing.

'Bye!' See you there!' You smile while putting the phone down. 'Thank you Aidan.' You lay your head on his shoulder. 'No problem.'

_____________________

Hi guys ! I wanted to thank y'all for over 2,3k views ! I really can't believe it, and wow y'all like my story?! Also thanks for 100 votes !