Chapter 43

There will stand Ellen in the chapter now! I just thought about this (including many, manyyy more mistakes)! I love Elliot, truly I do. I don't mean ANY disrespect. I'm already preparing for the comments, but please, I truly don't like this fanfic that I've written so long ago... Don't hate me for it :( I just don't have the inspiration to edit and write this again.

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑢𝑎. (𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 )
-

We had recorded the whole season a long time ago. Aidan and I were back in my country with my family. Family was coming over to chat a bit and eat dinner. 'Omg tonight airs a new episode of the umbrella academy!' My niece yells with a huge smile on her face. Aidan and I chuckle. 'Can we watch it?' She asks with puppy dog eyes. 'Yeah of course.' My mom smiles. Everyone sits down in the seat. I sit down on Aidan's lap and he plays a bit with my hair which made me blush a bit. 'Which one is airing tonight?' I ask Aidan. 'Hmm I think the fourth.' He answers as my mom opens Netflix.

And yes it was the fourth episode. 'Wait.' I say a bit shocked. 'What ?' He asks immediately. 'Is that the ep where Lena and 5 kiss?' I ask quiet. 'Yeah. OMG yeah.' He whispers and looks at my family 'Will they mind?' He asks.

'We've already been togheter for a long time.' I chuckle 'I'm scared of their reactions though.'. We watched the episode and when the scene of Lena coming into the hotel room of five started I squished into Aidan's hand. 'Guess we'll find out soon what their reactions are.' I whisper in his ear while chuckling. We watched my character, Lena walking towards five and with every meter she walker closer to 5 I squeezed harder in Aidan's hand.

When five and Lena finally kissed we could see how everyone didn't have words. 'OMG.' I heard my niece saying. Her face was frozen, looking at the screen. SHIT. 'You guys kissed on screen.' My mom looked at me. I could see the unbelief in their eyes and Aidan and I had trouble keeping our laughing in. We did. 'Is it a problem?' I asked my mom while looking at the ground.

'Of course not!' My niece laughed 'The whole fandom is going to be thrilled!'. 'Yep.' My sister / brother smiles. 'And by the way. Everyone shipped you guys and now they will have even more videos to edit y'all..' My niece smiles. 'I'm so happy to see you happy y/n.' My mom smiles softly. '

'I've never seen you happier. 𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 are perfect togheter.'