Chapter 26

What am I getting myself into. How will all those professional actors and actresses react to . . me?

I had been given a seat next to the window which I'm very grateful for. In just a few hours flying I will be back in Aidan's arms. The familiar warm hands around my waist. His scent which I can't get enough of. I can't wait to be back.

Next to me, there is a girl sitting. I'd say that she's just a few years younger than me. I let myself look at the ipad in her hands and my eyes widen a little when I see what she's watching.

The umbrella academy.

'How is the episode?' I ask her and I send her a kind smile. It doesn't take long for her to return it.

'Awesome!' She answers and her smile widens excitedly.

'I actually already saw all the episodes multiple times.' She giggles happily 'Did you know that they're going to start shooting the new season soon?'

Soon

I nod and chuckle softly, watching the girl next to me freak out. 'Very soon.' I say.

After another couple of hours, I've finally landed in Toronto. My eyes fall upon the girl who sat next to me while flying here and her family.

She was so excited. What if I ruin the series for her and so many more fans? I catch myself biting my lip nervously and try to shake it off. It will be fine. They picked me for a reason . .

The biggest reason is that I'm Aidan's girlfriend. I'm willing to kiss him and he's willing to kiss me. What if that was the only reason why they picked me?

A hand locks my fingers with its fingers, shaking me out of my deep thoughts. I turn around to see the boy who makes sure there erupt butterflies in my stomach every time he touches me.

'Aidan.' I whisper softly.

It doesn't take long for his arms to go around my waist causing me to put my hands against his chest. I can feel his heart against them.

After a few seconds of staring and drowning into his eyes, I remove my hands from his chest and lay my head upon the place where my hands just were.

'Are you alright?' Is the first thing he says and I feel myself frown a little.

I look up at him,  enjoying the feeling of his body pressed against mine. 'What do you mean?'

'You seemed to be nervous..' He whispers softly and then he kissed my temple softly. I close my eyes while he does so. It hasn't been this long but I already missed every little thing about him.

'I was thinking about tomorrow.' I answer him honestly. 'I'm not ready..'

As I think about it again, I feel my head starting to hurt and I lay my head on his chest again just like it had been just a few seconds ago.

One arm loosenes it's grip around my waist while the other tightens it. His hand that is still around me, rubs circles on my back, soothing me.

I've got to say, it is working.

'You shouldn't be worried y/n.' His voice sounds worried but also sure about what he's saying.

He hand that had loosened its grip around me, is now cupping my cheek. His fingers carres it.

'Are you tired?' He asks while continuing to rub tiny circles on my back and caressing my cheek.

Too tired to actually say a whole sentence. I just nod in response. 'Let's go to the hotel and rest there. I will show you Toronto after our work tomorrow, if you want?' He suggests with a smile upon his face.

He doesn't even have to ask. Of course I want that. I want to be with him as much as possible. I suppose that we'll be together a lot and I absolutely adore the idea of that.

'Sorry that my jetlag is ruining today.' I say, truly feeling bad that I need to rest. I open my eyes again and it doesn't take long for them to find his.

'Your jetlag doesn't ruin anything.' He whispers into my ear, causing my cheeks to fluster.

As he leans back, I can see him looking at my lips. It doesn't take long for me to grab my chance and to peck him quickly on his. As I now lean back, I can see Aidan pouting just a few inches away from me.

I nod after I realize he wants to kiss me on my lips once again. But this time longer than just a quick one. It doesn't take long for him to lean in and I feel the warmth of his lips take over.

It's a surprising flavor for such a gentle and soft kiss, yet I can feel myself wanting more.

He pulls away first and gives me another smile. 'I love you and I am so glad that you're back.' He whispers softly as I try to recover my breathing.

'I love you too.'