Chapter 12

I felt breathing on my arm and immediately opened my eyes. My vision was still a bit blurry and I wasn't in my room.

Slowly everything from yesterday came back to me again and I laid back in the sheets again.

We had fallen asleep while binge watching the umbrella academy together after Aidan made sure I had an afternoon free of school.

School.

I immediately grab my phone to look at the time. '7am!' I screeched and jumped out of the bed.

'Huh?' Aidan looked up, still half asleep.

I panicked as I looked down at myself. We fell alseep with our clothes from yesterday. It already was 7am, how the heck was I going to be able to get to school in time with fresh clothes on..

'I need to get to school..' I said as I stood still, not knowing what to start with.

Aidan also stood up and stretched himself out. He was rather calm in this situation while I was absolutely panicking.

'Let's get you some fresh clothes first.' He said.

'Fresh clothes..' I repeated 'Where am I supposed to get fresh clothes.. My home is at least ten kilometers away and I will have to take a train to get there which means I won't be on time for school. Which means my mom absolutely will kill me.'

Aidan chuckles softly at my reaction 'Everything will be alright. I'll fresh up very quickly and we'll call an uber which can bring you home. That'll be quicker than a train. We go to your house where you can fresh up and then the uber can take you to school.'

'How can you stay so calm?' I asked.

After Aidan got ready, we called an uber.  It was rather cold outside and I felt myself shivering softly.

Aidan noticed and layed his hand upon my arm 'Here take my sweater.'.

I thanked him and then saw the uber coming.

'Did you like the umbrella academy?' Aidan asked as we sat next to each other.

His adorable smile caused me to smile and made sure I forgot all the stress. 'I loved it!'

After a short ride we arrive at my home and when I do so, I stand still.

'What's wrong?' Aidan asked me.

'My mom is gonna kill me.' I chucked softly. He could hear that I was scared in my voice.

'I'm sure that she won't.' He said in a reassuring tone 'And if she does, i'll just pretend that I'm Five again and he will come out and space jump you somewhere else.'.

We both started  laughing and we walk inside.  The smell of coffee welcomed us. My mom sat at the table with a cup of coffee and her facial expressions tell me that she's angry with me.

'There you are.' She said in a stern voice 'You didn't even send a proper message to inform me.'

'I did but we fell alseep afterwards..' I looked down 'I'm sorry mom.'

My mom frowned and looked at Aidan 'You slept with him?'

'We slept together yes.' My eyes widened as I realized what I had said 'But not like that!'

Great I just made everything awkward.. As I got really nervous, I saw Aidan trying to keep his laugh in.

'We fell asleep while watching the last episode of the umbrella academy. Nothing more mom..'

'I see.' My mom replied 'Next time try to explain a bit less awkward.'. A smile formed onto her lips.