Chapter 5

Aidan and I had decided to spend time with each other for the last few hours. We went swimming and after that went for lunch. It was as if it was forbidden to talk about Kara and her family. While in real life, we both didn't want to talk about it and just think about us for the last day.

Even though it felt absolutely amazing spending another day with Aidan, I couldn't help but feeling sad deep inside. I was scared that he'd fall in love with Kara. What if he forgets about me because I am just some chick he met on holidays..

After this week he'll forget about me.

'Y/n are you okay?' Aidan's voice shook me out of my thoughts. No I wasn't. He was going to spend the rest of the week and perhaps the rest of his life with this Kara. The words of him this morning, of him liking me joined my other thoughts.

'I'm okay.' I decided to answer and look down as I still progressed everything that was happening.

What kind of girl would this Kara be? She probably has claimed him entirely, in her mind. How could I think this of her.. I haven't even met her and I'm already convincing myself that I hate her?!

The waitress placed the vegan burgers on your table. As she did this you could see Aidan his face lighting up. 'That hungry huh?' I chuckle as I continue looking at him.

'I adore vegan burgers!' He said as he admired the very good looking burger in front of him.

But before he took a bite, he looked at me again. 'If you were thinking that I was going to forget you..' He paused 'I would never forget about you. Just so you know.'

He locked eyes with me again and I felt a tear streaming down my cheek. I'd do everything to spend more time with him. I really did fall hard for the handsome boy in front of me. How could he have stolen my heart in just a few days time.

I was shaken into reality again when Aidan's phone started buzzing. Aidan grabbed it out of his pocket and sighed as he saw the name on his screen 'Mom.'

That couldn't mean anything good.. I sighed as I gave him a reassuring smile.

'Aidan where are you?' She said in annoyed tone.

Aidan rolled his eyes, his mom knew very well with who he was and he also knew that she'd do anything to stop them from spending time together.

'Spending time with y/n.' He answered as he send me a wink which made me chuckle.

'Well you don't have time for that girl right now!' She said.

A confused look came upon Aidan's face 'Why would that be? Kara's family arrives tonight.' There it was. The name. It made the heartbroken feeling came over me again.

'They arrived earlier!' She explained 'They are already unpacking their stuff. Be here quickly!'

Aidan grunted and nodded. I could see trying to put a proper sentence together. 'It's okay.' I sighed as smiled softly 'I know you have to go. Have fun and I do hope that we'll see each other again sometime.'

'We will see each other again.' Said Aidan who appeared to be very sure about what he was saying 'I wouldn't know what to do if we wouldn't.'

I didn't expect it to be this hard to let him go..