Chapter 36

There will stand Ellen in the chapter now! I just thought about this (including many, manyyy more mistakes)! I love Elliot, truly I do. I don't mean ANY disrespect. I'm already preparing for the comments, but please, I truly don't like this fanfic that I've written so long ago... Don't hate me for it :( I just don't have the inspiration to edit and write this again.

When you suddenly see Aidan and your nephews coming out of the game room, behind your nieces from Norway you freeze. How will she react?

You see Aidan's smile which makes you relax again. You smile back and walk towards him. Your nieces look at you. When your niece from Norway notices Aidan she starts yelling 'OMGGG'! Aidan looks confused at you. 'Fan girl moment I guess.' You look at the ground. 'What's wrong y/n?' He whispers in your ear. 'She kind of wants to marry you and make us break up. Well she said that before she knew I was the one you were dating.'

He laughs softly 'No worries my heart has its owner.' He winks. 'O M G!' She yells once again 'Aidan!'. 'That's me.' he says a bit akward. 'Waitttt why are you on our grandma's birthday?' She asks. 'Well that is because he came with me' You say while looking straight in her eyes. 'You two are dating?! You are Aidan's girlfriend?!' She says shocked.

Your grab his hand 'Yes I am. And no you aren't going to marry him!' the last bit came out of anger. You see everyone around you now paying attention on your conversation. 'I am so sorry y/n, I didn't know YOU were dating him.' She explains while looking at the ground 'This is so awkward.'. 'It is!' your other niece starts laughing.

Yup it really is.

'Well um, I think I'm gonna go there.' Your nieces say and eventually you're alone with Aidan. 'What was that?' He asks confused but he also couldn't stop laughing. 'My niece wanted to marry you.' I look at the ground 'But she didn't know that you were here.'

'Don't worry y/n.' He smiles softly which shows his cute dimples 'You're my only one.'

I feel my cheeks getting pink and smiled 'I love you.'

'I love you too y/n.'

The party went great :) My nieces from norway didn't really talk more with us. And the one didn't even dare to look at Aidan. It made me laugh tbh. Afterwards we had to rush to the airport and fly back to Toronto. Back to work, back to set.

__________

Please request moments that you want to have in the comments! Also if you have time over please check out my other story lolz ❤️

kidnapped