Chapter 39

There will stand Ellen in the chapter now! I just thought about this (including many, manyyy more mistakes)! I love Elliot, truly I do. I don't mean ANY disrespect. I'm already preparing for the comments, but please, I truly don't like this fanfic that I've written so long ago... Don't hate me for it :( I just don't have the inspiration to edit and write this again.

'Cut!' the director yells 'Amazing job! The fans are going to love this!'

'But my family isn't.' I mumble quiet. Aidan and I walk off set and sit down on some chairs. It doesn't take long and the others from the cast came in. Robert ran up to us. He was excited 'And?' he asked. 'And?' I frown. 'How did the kiss scene go?' he asks excited. I look up at Aidan and then back at Robert 'Does everyone know?' I ask.

'Pretty much everyone yeah.' he smiles 'How did it go?' 'Good I guess?' I answer. Wow everyone knows. So everyone could've told it and the whole fandom probably knows by now. The others from the cast got ready and we were ready to shoot more.

Everyone came togheter outside of the hotel. 'Ok so what are we going to do?' Diego asks. There is a silence. 'We could go back to the commission and see if Vanya still is there?' Luther says. 'She won't be there.' I say. 'How do you know?' he says annoyed. 'The new handler is going to train her and he probably is going to manipulate her too. He knows that we're stuck in this time so he probably went sometime else.' I explain. 'That's probably right.' Luther sighs. 'Did you hear some other things Lena?' Five asks. I did. But I can't tell. 'No.' I lie 'I didn't.'

'So what are we going to do?' Klaus asks. 'We could go to the commission and see if they have time boxes?' Five suggests. I don't want to go back. What if Vanya stayed there, in this time after all? She is my mom. What am I supposed to do?! 'I think I better stay here.' I say looking at the ground 'I'm not feeling well.' Five looks up. 'What's wrong?' He asks worried.

Awwe he is cute when he is worried. 'Just a headache.' I lie again 'Stay safe ok? Everyone.' 'We will.' Five smiles softly before leaving. I watch how everyone walks back to the commission and I walk back inside. When I'm in my room I fall down and start crying. Is this the truth? 'Is it true that she is my mom!' I yell knowing that no one will hear me. I wasn't expecting an answer.

I just needed to get it out.

I put my head between my knees and continue crying. 'This can't be real.' I sob 'It just can't. I had a mom, and she died. Just like the rest of my family. Everyone died! Every single person of my old life died. And Vanya did this. She destroyed my life. Killed the people I loved. Destroyed my world. And she abandoned her own daughter. Me.

To use her for her plan to destroy every person alive in all times. That's the only thing she needs me for. She doesn't care. I feel how my hands start shaking. I feel how the anger takes over. I don't want this. I don't want to become like her. 'No! What's happening!' I yell out. I start crying again.

'Cut!' the director yells again 'Amazing work y/n!'. Tom walks up to you and gives you a high five 'I can't believe that you weren't an actor before this show. You're so amazing!' You chuckle 'Thank you! I never knew that this was possible.'. 'It is!' he smiles 'You're going to get big!'. 'That was never my plan.' I explain 'But we'll see I guess?'

I putted on my normal clothes and washed off the makeup. Aidan waited on me downstairs. 'That took long.' he jokes. 'Funny.' I smile. 'Wanna get Starbucks?' he asks. 'You know my answer.' I wink. 'So no?' he laughs. 'Oh you're just a goof.' I start laughing with him. He grabs my hand and squeezes softly. It's warm outside and we both put on out sunglasses. (Aidan Gallagher starters pack: sunglasses)

𝙇𝙢𝙛𝙖𝙤

When we almost were at Starbucks some girls came running towards us. 'Omg!' they yell. 'Can we get a picture with you Aidan?' One girl asks. Aidan smiles friendly 'Of course.'. They all take a picture together and then they look at me. 'OMG are y'all dating?!' They say excited. I chuckle and Aidan smiles sweet 'Yep.'. The girl yell in excitement and they even asked to take pictures with me. 'Omg there are rumors that five will have a girlfriend in the next season! Do you play his girlfriend?' One asks.

I immediately look at Aidan and then back at the girl 'No.' I smile 'And if it would be, I can't tell spoilers.'. The girls nod understanding. After talking a bit more they leave and we walk further to Starbucks. When we're there Aidan orders our drinks and I sit down on a seat. I open insta and I immediately see pictures who have leaked.

 I open insta and I immediately see pictures who have leaked

(1500 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴)

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦! 𝘈𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘧!

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴:
@ 𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘺 ... : 𝘖𝘮𝘭 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦!?

@ 𝘈𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴 : 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮!

@ 𝘯𝘳𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘳 : 𝘖𝘮𝘧𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮..
𝘜𝘴𝘦𝘳: 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘶.
𝘜𝘴𝘦𝘳: 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳!

@ 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 : 𝘰𝘮𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘧  𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯?!!!!
𝘜𝘴𝘦𝘳: 𝘰𝘮𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘐𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘵!
_________

How the heck?! We almost have 10k reads! I'm shocked y'all! I'm happy how y'all are enjoying my story