Chapter 37

There will stand Ellen in the chapter now! I just thought about this (including many, manyyy more mistakes)! I love Elliot, truly I do. I don't mean ANY disrespect. I'm already preparing for the comments, but please, I truly don't like this fanfic that I've written so long ago... Don't hate me for it :( I just don't have the inspiration to edit and write this again.

It didn't take long and we were back in Toronto, on set. Aidan and I were walking hand in hand until the director yelled 'On your places everyone!'

(I hope you still remember the story line. If not, Lena just found out that she is the daughter of future Vanya and future Vanya will come back for you to destroy the whole world togheter.)

I look at Five who just saved my ass. 'You're here?' I say confused 'How are you here? How did Vanya..' He didn't let me finish 'Normal people would say thank you.' He rolls his eyes. 'I've got questions first.' I say immediately. He looks at me a bit shocked because of my answer. 'How the hell did this happen to Vanya?' I ask. He looks down and tries to form a sentence.

'We combined our powers to save you.' He says quiet. I couldn't understand him at all 'What did you say?' He repeats it and this time I could hear it 'You are so dumb!' I yell. He didn't expect me to yell. 'Five you just brought the monster outside again.' I say and this time I was calm. 'I know' he sighs 'I'm sorry.'. I smile softly and wanted to hug him but Luther came next to us. 'So what now?' He asks.

'Now we're all going to rest.' Five says 'We'll find ourselves a hotel and stay there while I figure out a way to stop Vanya.'. Everyone walks in silence. I thought about me being Vanya's daughter. I never knew. I only knew that I was AdOpTeD.. I sigh and over think everything in my life. Five apparently noticed me being like this and walked next to me. 'You ok?' he asks. I nod and keep over thinking.

'What's wrong Lena?' He asks. 'Nothing!' I snap. He looks at me not knowing what to say. 'I'm sorr-' I try to apologize but he doesn't let me.. 'You know what. I've got better things than to worry about some brat who doesn't even cares if someone saves her life!' he slightly yells and walks in front again. His whole family heard it and I felt them looking at me. I didn't bother though. The thought that really struck me was the one that I was Vanya's daughter.

What if I had the same and I won't be able to control my powers?

After a while walking we finally found a hotel. The man didn't want to give us rooms so Diego kicked the shit out of him. I couldn't care less though. Everyone got a room for themselves. I sat down on my bed and realized that I had to stop with over thinking.

I still feel sorry for snapping at Five and not even saying a thank you for saving my life.. I stand up and walk to
his room. When I'm in front of the door I doubted if I should go inside. Would this still be a good idea? 'Ugh stop overthinking.' I whispered and I knocked 'Five? You in there?' I ask.

'Yes.' I hear him nodding. 'What do you want Lena?!' He asks with anger im his voice. I pissed him off. Great. 'Let me in Five.' I say. 'Why would I do that?' He says. 'Five please just open the damn door.' I roll my eyes while being slightly annoyed. After a few seconds he opens the door and frowns.

'What did you want huh?'

'Cut!' The direcor yells 'Great job!'. I walk off the scene and sit down, so does Aidan. We talk a bit and it doesn't take long before the director walks up to us. 'Y/n and Aidan.' He starts 'The script changed a bit.'. Hmm ok?

'What changed?' I ask. 'Well that's why I am here. I wanted to ask y'all if you would want to kiss on screen?'. I see Aidan looking at me and I look at him. 'Not a problem for me.' he says. 'Same.' I answer. God if my family sees this I'm going to die. They're not going to like it.